Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass  

295 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite poems from "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass?"

• LA Who am I to Love You
    • The Land of 1000 Fires
    • Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass
    • Past the Bushes Cypress Thriving
    • Salamander
    • Never to Heaven
    • Sportcruiser
    • Tessa DiPietro
    • Quiet Waiter Blue Forever
    • What Happened When I Left You
    • Happy
    • My Bedroom is a Sacred Place Now - There are Children at the Foot of My Bed
    • Paradise is Very Fragile
    • Bare Feet on Linoleum

My mind is blown. I've been listening to Violet on Audible which is pretty lo-fi and I just assumed that was how it was recorded, but I happened to listen to it on YouTube and its SO HIGH QUALITY! I'm so excited for my CD copy so I can have it in full quality!!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

57 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

My mind is blown. I've been listening to Violet on Audible which is pretty lo-fi and I just assumed that was how it was recorded, but I happened to listen to it on YouTube and its SO HIGH QUALITY! I'm so excited for my CD copy so I can have it in full quality!!! 

Wait really? Not me paying 7.99 a month just to listen to Violets on Audible and its not even high quality :deadbanana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

omg you can cancel after one month and it will still be in your library

i-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I noticed the cream vinyl is sold out at shoplanadelrey dot com. It's still available in the universal store though. Not sure how "limited" it is. But FYI. I wouldn't wait too long to order it if anyone still needs it.

19 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

I don't know if this is off topic, but i think LA who am i to love u probably got removed b/c the whole audiobook is gonna be put on streaming soon

I think so too! I’m so excited my Violet’s Ass Bent Backwards Over The Grass just got delivered to my place. Running to the mail room as I type thissss 

giphy.gif

ALRITE. the dark green. I need it. does anyone have a link? 

is it really just for the UK- why..

edit: I figured it out. also. LA who am I to Love You. the way my keyboard ran towards the vinyl whaaaaaaat

find em here. 
https://coloredvinylrecords.com/new-releases/lana-del-rey-violet-bent-backwards-over-the-grass

conflicted bc do I need different copies? probably not. so difficult to choose. do we have photos of the other versions yet? 

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

How did you know it was submitted haha

i couldn't find a direct Interscope source of this image but people were sharing it and it looks real - and as u can see baby Violet is in there.

119816521_2619500671694619_7047543722902