Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass  

295 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite poems from "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass?"

• LA Who am I to Love You
    • The Land of 1000 Fires
    • Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass
    • Past the Bushes Cypress Thriving
    • Salamander
    • Never to Heaven
    • Sportcruiser
    • Tessa DiPietro
    • Quiet Waiter Blue Forever
    • What Happened When I Left You
    • Happy
    • My Bedroom is a Sacred Place Now - There are Children at the Foot of My Bed
    • Paradise is Very Fragile
    • Bare Feet on Linoleum

this is so frustrating omg

:lmao: :lmao:

for real i don't want links sent to me or anyone getting in trouble (myself included) but I feel so jipped bc I just simply want it in my iTunes perfectly named and ugh i'm so sad rn

it’d frustrate me to no end too, it’s small but it’d just be nicer to have it with the rest of her albums in the same place

this is exactly my problem thank you for putting it into words better

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it's not her fault, i mean i'm just picky and want to have things exactly perfect in my iTunes, i'm a little ocd about audio files

actually wait i jut realized since you are actually the owner of the audio files from iBooks, and theyre not locked like streaming files, you should be able to drop it into iTunes 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Why are there two audiobooks on Apple Books and why is one so expensive, I literally don’t know which one I should buy, the 8,99$ one or the 16,99$ one :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

oops just saw ur most recent post never mind  @hydroponicweeds

like i'm simply frustrated bc it's all one single file and I don't know how to split it up and actually NAME the tracks myself. if anyone knows, please tell me and I'll do it myself if I have to

try downloading a free tag editor...not sure if it’ll work but worth a try.

Why are there two audiobooks on Apple Books and why is one so expensive, I literally don’t know which one I should buy, the 8,99$ one or the 16,99$ one :(

8.99 is the audiobook, 16.99 is the ebook! 

try downloading a free tag editor...not sure if it’ll work but worth a try.

maybe I can try that. but I'll have to know exactly the correct time stamps so i'll have to listen through and find where they all stop (or do math with the time stamps given from other sites that idk if they are 100% accurate)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

maybe I can try that. but I'll have to know exactly the correct time stamps so i'll have to listen through and find where they all stop (or do math with the time stamps given from other sites that idk if they are 100% accurate)

Not sure how accurate they are but the wikipedia page for the project has the timestamps 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Bent_Backwards_over_the_Grass#Album

Not sure how accurate they are but the wikipedia page for the project has the timestamps 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Bent_Backwards_over_the_Grass#Album

this could help!!! thank you so much. i'll update you all on my journey of trying to make this into an actual iTunes album.....

giphy.gif

8.99 is the audiobook, 16.99 is the ebook!

Thank you so much! It’s quite expensive for an ebook, I am shocked

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yall I downloaded fucking AVS Audio Editor to be able to split the fucking file and here it tells me "this audio file is protected!" 

:noparty:  :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

Yall I downloaded fucking AVS Audio Editor to be able to split the fucking file and here it tells me "this audio file is protected!" 

:noparty:  :toofloppy:

I've been getting the same error with everything I've tried so far. Audacity is supposed to allow you to open the file with an extension but the protection error is there too so clearly that method is outdated. 

Yup, Paradise is Very Fragile is the best. I have chills

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

As long as there is no way to properly buy it outside of the apple/ibook store and the overpriced CD/vinyl/cAsSetTe which ship in october, I'm going to pass.

I hope they make a huge loss on this so they decide to handle it better next time

I was really intrigued to listen to it, but the way they completely fucked up the rollout ruined it for me

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

As long as there is no way to properly buy it outside of the apple/ibook store and the overpriced CD/vinyl/cAsSetTe which ship in october, I'm going to pass.

I hope they make a huge loss on this so they decide to handle it better next time

I was really intrigued to listen to it, but the way they completely fucked up the rollout ruined it for me

:biblio: One thing is to get mad but...

The dramatics over a LITERARY project, not a MUSIC album. The only valid complaint you have is that the poems aren't labeled 

thumb_whats-not-clicking-when-you-rememb

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

$9 for an artist you chose to join a forum for is “overpriced”? It’s cheaper than a burrito! And will provide u with so much more pleasure