Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass  

295 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite poems from "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass?"

• LA Who am I to Love You
    • The Land of 1000 Fires
    • Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass
    • Past the Bushes Cypress Thriving
    • Salamander
    • Never to Heaven
    • Sportcruiser
    • Tessa DiPietro
    • Quiet Waiter Blue Forever
    • What Happened When I Left You
    • Happy
    • My Bedroom is a Sacred Place Now - There are Children at the Foot of My Bed
    • Paradise is Very Fragile
    • Bare Feet on Linoleum

Two e-books (13,92€ and 14,21€) and two audio books (8,99€ and 14,99€) show up on Google Play for me so what's the difference with these  :crossed: Guess I'll just wait for the hardcover or CD since I'm kinda broke atm anyways

Fuck audible. I’m so mad.

Is it saying pre-order for you? If so, same. It says pre-order, available 28th of July... ma'am I am in New Zealand if it's the 28th anywhere it's the 28th here  :creep:

And it's 'not available in my country' on iBooks either... great. I'm not gonna pirate a new Lana album so I guess I wait til they sort their shit out  :crossed:

nice cocc bro

Two e-books (13,92€ and 14,21€) and two audio books (8,99€ and 14,99€) show up on Google Play for me so what's the difference with these  :crossed: Guess I'll just wait for the hardcover or CD since I'm kinda broke atm anyways

one is the UK edition and one the US, just buy whatever version is cheaper in your region

image.png

Why wouldn't they at least put it on iTunes for purchase? I'd be happy to pay $20 for it and it would be 20x easier to listen to it

edit: just remembered Ben pops on here time to time. hello sir, please help :/

nice cocc bro

The fact that the audiobook should be available for nearly 9 hours for me but yet I can't find it on audible or on Google play. Tbh I don't wanna pay for it on Google Play cause this month was pretty expensive for me  and I have literally no money so yeah

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Jeeeesus fuck... I'm floored. That was stunning front to back. Bare feet on linoleum was incredible, it really felt like a precursor to from behind the gates of an institution (i can't remember what the actual title is). Lovely lovely lovely

And violet bent backwards over the grass? That 2 minutes blew me away. That one hit me in particular

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

"expensive" yall on something rn, its like 8 dollars or so :rip: i told yall its not coming to streaming services cuz its a god damn BOOK

BTW yall should buy it on Google Play, they let you download the entire thing and you can split it up with Audacity or smth and add it to your music library

The CD is 18€ which isn't quite cheap

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I pre-ordered Violets like 15 minutes ago on Amazon and I got an e-mail that my pre-order is available now and that is on audible in my library....but I checked and there is nothing and still can't find it on audible...thank you for fooling me...usually I don't pirate a new Lana album but considering the circumstances, I'm thinking about to do it

Edit: It's finally on Audible!!!!!   see y'all later  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I pre-ordered Violets like 15 minutes ago on Amazon and I got an e-mail that my pre-order is available now and that is on audible in my library....but I checked and there is nothing and still can't find it on audible...thank you for fooling me...usually I don't pirate a new Lana album but considering the circumstances, I'm thinking about to do it

Refresh your email. I just got the same email and it's in the library. But it's not downloading for me at all. 

Refresh your email. I just got the same email and it's in the library. 

Yeah, it's in my library as well now...maybe it took some minutes but I'm glad that it's finally available!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Forgive me if I'm that old man, but is there some way I can pay money in Australia to get this book, and end up with a file that can be transferred to an ipod classic (ie a device that doesn't have apps or connect directly to the internet)?

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Yeah, it's in my library as well now...maybe it took some minutes but I'm glad that it's finally available!!!

It doesn't play or download for me. It says "Our records show that you do not own this product yet"  :facepalm: 

Make it make sense.