Elle

Lana shopping at 7-Eleven in Los Angeles, CA - July 28th, 2020

I spy nails!!!! I hope they’re here to stay

also poor thing, she had on a mask, hat, AND sunglasses and still got recognized/papped :( let this woman go to 7/11 in peace lmfao it’s not news. I’m really starting to get tired of paparazzi

That's not how the paparazzi works in the US. Celebrities are the ones who calls the paparazzi's so they can come and take pictures of them. Some do it because they are media whores. Others do it because they have a film to promote. In this case, Lana has a spoken word project she just released.  Every time you see Lana photographed by the paparazzi, don't feel bad for her. She's the one calling them to promote herself and her work. 

It’s just what is commonly done here in the US. It’s a quick trip to the store so no one feels the need to wear anything fancy. In LA where Lana lives, it’s either shorts, leggings or jeans for going to the store. This is typical in LA.

she's wearing better clothes than i do to the gas station lol. i 100% wear pjs everywhere these days since i've also gained some weight. lol

I’m obsessed with the gas station sun glasses + camo hat + acrylics. It’s like a parody of a lizzy grant look.

yessss. i'm 100% here for it.

Not a drag but she totally called them as a publicity stunt for the Violet release

As if paps just hang around outside a 7/11; it's all too convenient

eh i think that's a reach. i'm sure paps just want money these days so they are probably everywhere in LA looking to snap pics of celebs. especially with all these gross comments about her body, i wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to get pics of her to sell so mags can talk crap about her. *eyeroll*

~INSTA1.gif

A reach...

eh i think that's a reach. i'm sure paps just want money these days so they are probably everywhere in LA looking to snap pics of celebs. especially with all these gross comments about her body, i wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to get pics of her to sell so mags can talk crap about her. *eyeroll*

It's really not. As @@Deadly Cruel Girl said, it's commonplace for celebrities to do this.

Iggy Azalea literally did it yesterday to prove a point to a fan on Twitter. It was pretty funny, actually.

People can believe whatever they want, though

So is that an engagement ring or...?

She almost always wears a ring on that finger

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

she's wearing better clothes than i do to the gas station lol. i 100% wear pjs everywhere these days since i've also gained some weight. lol

yessss. i'm 100% here for it.

There are books written by actual paparazzo's who have been in that business for 30+ years. Lana is in the list of celebrities who has paparazzo's and their agencies on speed dial. Halsey, Rhianna, Kate Bosworth and Emma Roberts are listed too. The books are available on Amazon so give it a search. 

*goes back to lurking* 

if lana was gonna call the paparazzi on herself, i would think she'd maybe fix herself up a little bit more.

speaking of, twitter has gotten its hands on the pics  :facepalm:

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

if lana was gonna call the paparazzi on herself, i would think she'd maybe fix herself up a little bit more.

All I see is Lizzy Grant doing her thing!

She wouldn't call the paparazzi on herself. That's ridiculous. She is not fame hungry like the Kardasshians and Kanye West. The paparazzi hangs out all over LA and at places where celebrities can be seen. Someone in the store could have spotted her and called and they got their fast. 

Is she getting out of the passengers seat? Was someone else driving I wonder?

Looks like she is just putting groceries in on the passenger side.