Elle

I Talk to Jesus

7 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

That's the final!

Still my fav version of this songΒ :defeated:

I remember when that leaked and people were saying the alternate version was better than it.Β I have to strongly disagree!

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

Just now, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Still my fav version of this songΒ :defeated:

I remember when that leaked and people were saying the alternate version was better than it.Β I have to strongly disagree!

I love the alt final. Something like crack to me, I don't even have the final version downloaded only the alt final :hooker:

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

On 8/9/2020 at 1:33 AM, ivy said:

On a personal note: I'm kind of over this whole "I am miserable, I hate fame" theme. She's been going on and on about it on almost every album so far and it's just kind of predictable at this point. Like, we get it. Not criticising how she feels, because I'm in no position to do so, and I do hope that she learns how to deal with it. But hopefully she'll find inspiration to sing about other things as well. It'd be a nice change.

sorry to be replying to this 1 year later lmao, but i think lana having been in the music industry for decades now is right to discuss her despair and frustrations with it and its mechanisms - from her experiences of extreme misogyny and sexism. she's so right to hate fame, especially as a woman who has not been easily digestible by the publicΒ 

mUENGN9.png

On 11/20/2021 at 12:31 AM, Alison by Slowdive said:

sorry to be replying to this 1 year later lmao, but i think lana having been in the music industry for decades now is right to discuss her despair and frustrations with it and its mechanisms - from her experiences of extreme misogyny and sexism. she's so right to hate fame, especially as a woman who has not been easily digestible by the publicΒ 

I think the UV version would fit really nice after Yayo and before Bel Air

I'm now obsessed with this song...Β :crying:

it will never happen probably,,,,,,, but PLEASE LANA!!! RELEASE!!!! THIS!!!! MASTERPIECE...Β :sadcore2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Β 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsΒ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

leak the laptop demo

and the other "final" mixes

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

laptop demo leaked, can be found in missdaytona collect

oh yeah im thinking of the LIB unleaked laptop demoΒ :deadbanana:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7