Elle

I Talk to Jesus

This song is amazing! The lyrics, the sentiment, the storytelling! Perfect. Not to mention the religious overtones and southern vibes. Everything about it speaks to my soul.

okay life is beautiful shook me to my core but this one leaking was soooo unexpected, i seriously never thought it would! i never even heard a single snippet of this song i was sure no one had it. makes me wonder what leakers really do have that we have no idea of.

Could this be about Josh Kemp? Is he religious? The third verse sounds a lot like how she described the inspiration of Video Games being about giving up her career aspirations and settling for a simple life in a bunch of interviews

We had a deal and

I fucked it up when

I made the decision to become someone

We had the one thing

That no one never had

True love

It's true love

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Could this be about Josh Kemp? Is he religious? The third verse sounds a lot like how she described the inspiration of Video Games being about giving up her career aspirations and settling for a simple life in a bunch of interviews

We had a deal and

I fucked it up when

I made the decision to become someone

We had the one thing

That no one never had

True love

It's true love

Honestly this could apply to any of the men she’s dated so it’s really a grey area

also just realized this part

“i had a boyfriend, he came from this town”

sounds very similar to Other Woman unreleased, not the cover

“he says he wants me, why can’t i see him? only on late nights, not on weekends”

also just realized this part

“i had a boyfriend, he came from this town”

sounds very similar to Other Woman unreleased, not the cover

“he says he wants me, why can’t i see him? only on late nights, not on weekends”

I knew this part sounded so familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on what it was!! Yes, definitely reminiscent of Other Woman x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS