CHANEL #1

Life is Beautiful (Reworked)

Hey everyone! The recent leaking of LIB really made my week, as I'm sure it did for many of you as well. It was so great to finally hear it in its entirety and for me it definitely didn't disappoint. That being said, I have listened to the fanmade version I've had in my iTunes so many times now that the song's structure felt off to me. Essentially the version I was using had, what we now know as the bridge as the chorus. I don't really like how the chorus is just one line repeated twice. So I decided to try my hand at splicing together a version with the bridge used twice as a chorus and then the song ending as it does. I also wanted to utilize both versions that leaked. So essentially my "rework" goes like this:

Verse 1 (2015 ver.) --> Prechorus (Alt ver.) --> Bridge --> Verse 2 (2015 ver.) --> Prechorus (Alt ver.) --> Bridge + Outro (2015 ver.)

I'm not great at audio editing. I don't do it often and all I had to do this was garageband. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out though and don't think any of the transitions are too jarring. So, I figured I'd share it with the community. Go easy on me haha!  :kiss:

New Link: https://dbree.org/v/41620e

Love this. I hope more and more of Lanas talented fans remix this song. The producers kinda did it dirty ngl, it needs more oomph imo. Thank u for taking the time to do this and share it

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Love this. I hope more and more of Lanas talented fans remix this song. The producers kinda did it dirty ngl, it needs more oomph imo. Thank u for taking the time to do this and share it

This is what the song deserves  :flutter: thank you for thinking of doing this!

Thank you both as well! Was happy to share it. Glad you enjoyed it! :D 

I edit audio all the time for personal use, and am very aware of how much work it can take to perfectly blend and match vocals with soundtracks and stitch it all seamlessly etc. You did a phenomenal job! Thank you bunches for sharing 

This is amazing.

Loved it! You're a genius! And I actually prefer this version to the leaked one :hoe:

Glad y'all liked it! :D

I edit audio all the time for personal use, and am very aware of how much work it can take to perfectly blend and match vocals with soundtracks and stitch it all seamlessly etc. You did a phenomenal job! Thank you bunches for sharing 

I don't edit audio often as I usually can't get a good result so I just don't bother. But I was actually really happy with this one so I shared it. It really helped that the vocals in the two versions match up pretty much perfectly. Made editing it a LOT easier. And thank you!  :kiss:

It sounds so good!!! Love this version!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Don't talk about Daddy Heath that way

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Oh, thank you so much for sharing you edit! The song feels way less anticlimactic and way dreamier, you did such a great job!  :defeated:  I really really love it!

Wow you somehow made the song of the millennium even better!

omg i was thinking of trying that myself, so grateful somebody else already did the work haha. it turned out great x

It sounds so good!!! Love this version!!

Thanks everyone! Glad you all enjoyed it! :D