TheBoss

JoJo

jojo-lonely-hearts-lyrics.jpg?w=640

Joanna Noëlle Levesque also known as JoJo, is an american R&B singer, songwriter and actress.

She started her career performing on local talent shows and landed a deal with Blackground Records at the age of 13, releasing her self-titled studio album that same year, selling over 4 million copies. She followed that with her second studio album High Road in 2006 selling over 3 million copies.

Due to label disputes and they having virtually no intention of either releasing or promoting her work, she released two mixtapes independently. After a though legal battle she finally was able to be released from her contract and signed with Atlantic Records were she released her third studio album Mad Love in 2016, however she left Atlantic the following year.

JoJo ended up creating her own label Clover Music, and landed a distribution deal with Warner Records. She completely re-recorded her first and second studio albums in 2018.

This year she released independently her fourth album Good to Know on May 1st, she followed that with a complete re-recorded acoustic rendition called Good to Know (Acoustic) on July 10th and she will follow that up on August 28th with a Deluxe Version with 5 new tracks and collaborations with the likes of Demi Lovato and Tinashe.

jojo_good-to-know.jpg 300x300bb.png What-U-Need-Lyrics-JoJo-300x300.jpeg

Also she's been serving with every video for the era so get into her!

8nl2OpX.png

@@partymonster I knooow, there was none! I had to make one I've been obsessed with her this year, Good To Know has been probably my most listened album this year :defeated:

Also she's releasing her next single "What U Need" from Good to Know (Deluxe) tomorrow and it sounds like a banger!

Also she released a collab with Y2K and I just can't stop playing it, it's so addictive

8nl2OpX.png

I just started getting into her, I have so much respect for this woman. Sooo talented.

Also, I just started pole dancing, and her pole videos have been huge inspos to me :dance:

She does pole dancing?  I had no idea :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

artwork-440x440.jpg

She will release a new song on friday! Hopefully is at least a jam, The Change was cute but I literally haven't played since it's release and I don't think I'll ever do it again :eek2:

8nl2OpX.png