6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

YES i need to know... these are what i've come up with so far but they could be way off because it's so hard to figure it out

2:13 - will you stay with me tonight

2:21 & 2:31 - you make me feel....

3:17 - i might believe in something else? i might be leavin' at sunrise? i might be leaving you sometimes???

i'd help u but i genuinely can't figure it out? only thing i can say for certain is that she says "if you don't pray you'll never learn, y'know what i'm saying?" at 3:05

2 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i'd help u but i genuinely can't figure it out? only thing i can say for certain is that she says "if you don't pray you'll never learn, y'know what i'm saying?" at 3:05

same :trisha: i wish i knew

sUcVobB.png

On 3/19/2021 at 3:13 PM, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Guys seriously can someone explain to me what does “white hot forever” line mean? I couldn’t get it

exceedingly enthusiastic, ardent, angry, devoted, 

state of intense or extreme emotion, ect. 

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

I have read on Genius that she mighe be referring to river Arkansas, so maybe that is why she pronounce it like that:

Lana’s variant pronunciation of “Arkansas” suggests she is not referring to the state of Arkansas but rather to the river that flows through Tulsa, Oklahoma. The state of Arkansas has only one pronunciation, and the Arkansas River has two, including the one used here.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

We have the official instrumental, maybe an inverted acapella could help us (idk how to make one tho)

On 3/24/2021 at 1:49 AM, drugsdesire said:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

i isolated the vocals as well as i could, and i still can't really tell what she's saying :oopna2: i uploaded what i was able to do so if anyone wants to try and figure it out for themselves go ahead - be aware it's not perfect since i don't really do this a lot, also when i uploaded it in mp3 it wouldn't play so i just left it in wav

https://krakenfiles.com/view/124e7c943c/file.html

but to the best of my ability, this is what i got:

will you stay with me tonight, you make feel (x2) :derpna2:, i don't like leaving you [in the present?]

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

i isolated the vocals as well as i could, and i still can't really tell what she's saying :oopna2: i uploaded what i was able to do so if anyone wants to try and figure it out for themselves go ahead - be aware it's not perfect since i don't really do this a lot, also when i uploaded it in mp3 it wouldn't play so i just left it in wav

will you stay with me tonight, you make feel (x2) :derpna2:, i don't like leaving you [in the present?]

ooh good job!! it's a bit easier to hear her talk now, i still can't tell what she's saying :prettyhurts: i'll inspect it a bit and i'll post some lyrics if i figure them out. anyone else have an idea what she's saying? 

5 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

ooh good job!! it's a bit easier to hear her talk now, i still can't tell what she's saying :prettyhurts: i'll inspect it a bit and i'll post some lyrics if i figure them out. anyone else have an idea what she's saying? 

also, @Lindsay Lohan shared this file of the very end! https://krakenfiles.com/view/5c2a91e2ab/file.html it's still kinda impossible to tell what she's saying though :bye3:

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

Which program did you use and how? It sounds pretty good

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Which program did you use and how? It sounds pretty good

since i pay for adobe creative cloud, it was easiest for me to use audition! and i just lined up the official track with the instrumental as best i could, inverted the instrumental, and also messed around with the effects and sound levels a little bit. it really was just trying things out until it sounded okay, since i don't really know what i'm doing lol

sUcVobB.png

God I love how much is going on vocally at the end of this song :defeated:

there has to be at least 5 vocal tracks layered over each other 

Jack and Lana SNAPPED :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

Can I make you laugh with a smile? is actually a great line for being so simple

Reminds me of the seductiveness of Mermaid Motel especially the demo

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Something has been giving me hell and it's to try and understand what does she say in the background vocals during the "white hot forever" in the hook. Does somebody have any guess? EDIT: Apparently she says "forever, forever". 

(I gave up trying to understand her talking as well :xcry:)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

tried isolating the end vocals/dialogue and all i can gather is something along the lines of "i'm like leaving you anyways" and "if you don't pray, you'll never learn, you know i'm a saint", which we kind of already knew. i cant figure out the other ones still. :cuteface:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose