Notice at 0:42 seconds the smoke alarm beeps could be from her vaping or probably needs a fucking new battery or something or she took it out because it kept going off from her vaping and her brother is too lazy to get up there and change the damn thing, no wonder the cats are annoyed with that going off once every minute. How else would anyone know that? Anyway the canned hams are on sale for 3 for 9 this week everybody should stock up for the end of days and return of Jesus.

my smoke alarm never goes off and i vape lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yall from Europe saying she's saying Arkansas is wrong. Kansas is pronounced how it's spelled, while Arkansas is pronounced Are-Kan-Saw

I know, it's stupid, but thought I'd point that out

Thanks a lot! Now i get it!

Hd7c-1.gif

I thought she was consciously mispronoucing Arkansas, not saying our kanas... maybe we'll never know...

i don't hear "our" or an "r" sound at all??

edit: I hear it now!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i don't hear "our" or an "r" sound at all??

I do hear it! but I thought she was MISpronunicating the work arkanas to sound like "our Kansas" but the lyric would be Arkansas you know? 

I hope Lana doesn't feed her pussy cats canned ham that could be deadly, kittens can't digest pork either.

I bet she also blows smoke on it while opening the can and announces to everyone in the room that it is smoked ham.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked by anything. 

5FsNkvE.png

Perhaps the power was off because she couldn't pay the bills or totally forgot with everything going on and that causes the smoke alarms to go off too.

Walgreens also sells 9 volt batteries for smoke alarms as well besides canned ham or cat food, it's like a comedy I tell yah. 

At most locations they probably also sell the entire smoke alarm too in case that is the actual problem.

I hope Lana doesn't feed her pussy cats canned ham that could be deadly, kittens can't digest pork either.

I bet she also blows smoke on it while opening the can and announces to everyone in the room that it is smoked ham.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked by anything. 

5FsNkvE.png

Perhaps the power was off because she couldn't pay the bills or totally forgot with everything going on and that causes the smoke alarms to go off too.

Walgreens also sells 9 volt batteries for smoke alarms as well besides canned ham or cat food, it's like a comedy I tell yah. 

At most locations they probably also sell the entire smoke alarm too in case that is the actual problem.

What does what Lana feeds her cats have to do with anything? How do you know she blows smoke on ham? You don’t know she is feeding her cats ham.

What does Walgreens have to do with this?

Lana just shared a clip of a song, and you are talking about how she runs her household? What???

Yeah I think they sell them at Walgreens so I think I have seen them in between my hospitalizations. 

What does what Lana feeds her cats have to do with anything? How do you know she blows smoke on ham? You don’t know she is feeding her cats ham.

Lana just shared a clip of a song, and you are talking about how she runs her household? What???

If you had bothered to actually read anything I actually wrote and comprehended it you would have known that I revealed big news earlier in the thread that Lana's smoke alarm can be heard going off at 42 seconds probably just to see who would notice it. But nobody noticed as usual because you are all dum dums which they also sell at Walgreens. 

519CvwNw7qL.jpg

I know it's hard to understand since Lana usually shops at Rite Aid.

Okay everybody, we must stop talking about Lana’s new song and start talking about Walgreens and smoke alarms instead! That is so much more important. There is no need to keep this thread on topic.

Yeah I think they sell them at Walgreens so I think I have seen them in between my hospitalizations.

If you had fucking bothered to actually read anything I actually wrote you would have known that I revealed earlier in the thread that Lana's smoke alarm can be heard going off at 42 seconds probably just to see who would notice it. But nobody noticed as usual.

why are you taking this so seriously omg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

why are you taking this so seriously omg

I’m not taking it seriously. I’m laughing like I laugh at Trump’s tweets.

But nobody fucking noticed as usual because you are all dum dums which they also sell at Walgreens. 

519CvwNw7qL.jpg

I know it's hard to understand since Lana usually shops at Rite Aid.

Dum dums??

I just so happen to be a member of Mensa!

tulsa jesus freak as a title was serving me AKA but turns out it’s actually just cinnamon girl. the way I lost :toofunny:

btw I hear “our kansas”, i WISH she was mispronouncing arkansas but it wouldn’t make sense with the sound of the song, unless it’s going to turn into elvis or trash magic where she kinda puts on an accent but I doubt it bc it sounds nothing like those

Edit: I also hear “trade this wine in for that canned shit” like beer?? idk if they make canned wine but that doesn’t sound appealing lmfao . I also kinda hear “trade this fighting for that cam (as in camera?) jim/gin” either way I’m confused

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png