Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

Disney Parks enthusiasts!

i'm going tomorrow :defeated:

i've been 3 other times. i live in england and we literally live off really cheap and save up to go to florida every other year haha.

it's so magical, the novelty just doesn't ware off. but each time i go i go on less kiddy rides and more actual roller coasters which i'm so terrified of because i have this constant fear of dying in every possible way but that's what makes it so cool :D

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

i've been to disney land in california last summer! and i went to the one in paris when i was younger but never been to disney world. :( 

last summer my sister fainted... she was dehydrated and didn't eat the entire time.. she fainted while we were going to buy lunch.. but thank god we were already finished because it was getting dark and we've been there since 9 am i think.. it was pretty fun but nothing edgy/scary :( i was looking the most forward to that. i'm hoping i go this year though...

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

I love disneyland so much. Been there a couple times with my family when I was younger.  I was planning to spend new years at Disney last year to see the place as an adult (ok teen) with my friends but we found out that they don't allow alcohol  :crossed:  So we change our minds and got to another place. Disney is truly magical. I also love bush gardens and all the other parks with amazing roller coasters. No one beats US in those parks they are just better than anywhere else. Also Disney in Paris is nothing compared to the one in Orlando.

glgcDdT.gif

I've never been to Disney World/Land  :(  only place I've been to is Six Flags and Coney Island Amusement park

But ever since I was a child I've always wanted to go there and dress up like sleeping beauty because aurora is my favorite princess and wanted to hug goofy cause he's my fav  :flutter:

god knows I tried

I've been to the Paris one when I was 8 but I remember being kinda unimpressed (I've been to a theme park in Italy right before Disney and loved that much more so I guess -). I'd love to go to the Orlando one sometime, especially cause Florida's one of the places in America where I'd love to go to anyway :D and it seems much better than the Paris one for some reason. 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

i totally hate all of you that have been, especially those of you that have been several times. I'm too poor to go to America or even DisneyLand  Paris boo  :cryney:

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

I literally have never been somewhere so happy in my life. 

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it. 

The food was amazing overpriced but I was willing to pay.

The staff were so nice. 

And I absolutely loved seeing the little kids have so much fun. 

A+++

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

Hey there fellow LanaBoardians!

I don't know if there was already a thread dedicated to that specific topic, but I thought it'd be an amazing idea for the Disneyheads of LanaBoards to discuss their love for, and also, share their experiences with Disney Parks across the world. From Disneyland to Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and Disney Parks in both Hong Kong and Shanghai; let's discuss!  :D