Elle

Site Update COMPLETE - Read for more Info!

9 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Gooood morning indeed! :wub: I’ll have to see what it looks like on desktop later but ahh, it’s so pretty on mobile! Thanks for your hard work, Elle, you definitely deserve some spaghetti now, haha! :heart: omggg I don’t need to keep a separate tab open for emoticons anymore YAS

My spaghetti was very satisfying indeed, and I cannot wait to hibernate for the next 12+ hours lol! Thank you for all the love :spin:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

There is an option to click "Mark Site Read' on the top page and my GOD my OCD bones will sleep well in a grave tonight. :sass:

Emoticons don't pop up in a separate window anymore. :sass:

Mobile site now actually works. :sass:

Automatic options to post as non-rich text :sass:

This emoticon :sass:

a 10/10 upgrade tbh

3lfQEhw.png

2 hours ago, YUNGATA said:

how can I view all stauses?

Ah! I think I just figured this out. I created a "Status Updates" tab on the top menu. That should show all status updates (which are still indexing) Please let me know it's working! x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Ah! I think I just figured this out. I created a "Status Updates" tab on the top menu (sidebar for mobile.) That should show all status updates (which are still indexing) Please let me know it's working! x

Works fine for me! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Ah! I think I just figured this out. I created a "Status Updates" tab on the top menu. That should show all status updates (which are still indexing) Please let me know it's working! x

seems like it works, cheers

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

All of this is so great :gclap: Can't wait for the new themes too! 

Also, I love that we can post 2 (or more) posts in a row, which was something we couldn't do in the previous site.

I love this update and the fact that LB finally has a great mobile version now is just what we all've been needing for years :wowcry: The only thing I'm bummed about is that apparently we cannot see our older before-the-update posts and likes given to us anymore :(

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I was thinking the same thing skskskskks I feel like a criminal, I'm kinda into it. 

:lmao: 

7 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

The only thing I'm bummed about is that apparently we cannot see our older before-the-update posts and likes given to us anymore :(

Actually, you can still see the "before" posts (just not the likes)! Just click "see activity" on the header of your/anyone's profile :)

will we get the feature back where the thread kind of expands on the homepage with the first unread post and most recent post?? I keep clicking for it out of habit even tho it’s not there ?

also the mobile version is so great oh my god :crying5:

UbsOye5.png

22 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

I love this update and the fact that LB finally has a great mobile version now is just what we all've been needing for years :wowcry: The only thing I'm bummed about is that apparently we cannot see our older before-the-update posts and likes given to us anymore :(

13 minutes ago, Venice said:

Actually, you can still see the "before" posts (just not the likes)! Just click "see activity" on the header of your/anyone's profile :)

There may be a possibility that the likes may be back too.. the site isn't finished indexing, so we'll see where we're at once it is! As stated in the OP, background processes are still rebuilding, so some older content may not be viewable now, but will be once complete. All content that's been created will be automatically rebuilt! We're a pretty big site with lots of content, so this may take time. I'll update you all when everything is done indexing :)

5 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

will we get the feature back where the thread kind of expands on the homepage with the first unread post and most recent post?? I keep clicking for it out of habit even tho it’s not there ?

also the mobile version is so great oh my god :crying5:

I'll look into this!

---

I'm so glad you all are enjoying the mobile version! I luv it too, such an improvement from what it used to be x

It'd be cool if clicking on a thread would take you directly to the first unread post. The "show first unread" feature seems to be gone, and it's rather annoying to always end up on the first page of a thread lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif