Elle

Site Update COMPLETE - Read for more Info!

Is there a way to keep the actual timestamp on posts (e.g. 14 August 3:30pm) instead of the "x hours ago" thing please? :crai:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

THIS IS SO FLIPPIN CUTE

WHAT THE HECK, the purple is giving me life

and the mobile version is gorgeous I’m here for this

love you Elle and everyone who donated 

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

The update looks so good, I'm navigating everything to get used to it but it's really nice and new. I can't wait for the theme to arrive so we fully get LB 2.0. The mobile version is miles better than the last one lol, thanks Elle for all your efforts 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I just checked and after 24 hours, it reverts to a proper timestamp. Here's an example of me quoting something someone said a while ago last night. 

Oh, okay, that's somewhat good. I also figured out that if you hover over the "Posted x hours ago" text, it'll show the actual timestamp. However, on mobile you can't do that so :toofunny:

it's soo smooth! but i really need to be taken to "first unread post" when opening a thread, pls.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

it's soo smooth! but i really need to be taken to "first unread post" feature when opening a thread, pls.

I just tried it on Chrome and you're right, it's smooth. why did I switch back to Safari :defeated:

Okay one random little thing that bugs me a bit... So when you quote an (older) post, it always says "On X/X/20XX member XY said:" 

But the date format is now M/D/YYYY, which I'm pretty sure wasn't the case before the update. No shade to American Lipsters, but could we please go back to the date format that the rest of the world uses and that actually makes sense (smallest unit -> biggest unit)? :toofunny: 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif