Elle

Site Update COMPLETE - Read for more Info!

omfg @SlowGinFizzzz pointed out that if u go to write out an emoji using : it begins giving u emojis...also it gives you a list of users when u @ people..... insanity. this is the future 

:crying5:

i love how literally the most basic things that literally any other website has introduced is revolutionary on lanaboards 

6 minutes ago, electra said:

omfg @SlowGinFizzzz pointed out that if u go to write out an emoji using : it begins giving u emojis...also it gives you a list of users when u @ people..... insanity. this is the future 

:crying5:

i love how literally the most basic things that literally any other website has introduced is revolutionary on lanaboards 

I noticed this too and got really happy over it lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Also is there anyway to make the avi's a little bigger? And idk why but my creepy ass liked the feature where it says who is online and offline lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@Elle the update is brilliant ?  I'm in love with everything so far ? It's sooooo much better on mobile now ? Thank you my love for all of the hard work you put into the update. XOXO

Edit: I freaking love that we can use normal emojis now !!! I feel as though we have been reborn from the dark ages ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Is the “about me” box in our profiles gone? You know, where you could write anything about yourself. I miss mine, I had a drawing and listed my LB awards and stuff. :poordat:

No it's still there just not the default on the Profile. Go to your profile > next to the reputation tally it goes Activity / About Me / Blogs. 

3lfQEhw.png

16 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

No it's still there just not the default on the Profile. Go to your profile > next to the reputation tally it goes Activity / About Me / Blogs. 

Yayyyy, thank you!! ;w;

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png