Violets in Your Eyes

Alternative Live Versions

OMG thank you for this thread i've been trying to sort through all alt. live versions of lana songs !!! do you also think the rock version of off to the races performed at the house of blues with the instrumental outro is the early mix version as well? thank you so much again for this thread!!!!

8 hours ago, isthismelancholia said:

OMG thank you for this thread i've been trying to sort through all alt. live versions of lana songs !!! do you also think the rock version of off to the races performed at the house of blues with the instrumental outro is the early mix version as well? thank you so much again for this thread!!!!

I'm not sure if it's an early mix, but I added it to the op!

I cried watchingΒ Β all these performances tbh so thank you very much for uploading them here in one thread:wub:

I seem to forget how much I adore BTD and Paradise and their performances as well . They remind me so much of my early teens and how I fell in love with Lana's music in the first place.

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆