Sign in to follow this  
Elle

NEW THEME - Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass (LIVE for All Groups)

26 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

Are there still plans to bring back old themes pre-LFL? Specifically want the old UV one again

I'd have to redesign them since I don't have access to them, plus they wouldn't be designed correctly for the new layout anyway - I do remember the old UV theme, which I really liked, so I can try to redesign that one. I also have a loose concept for a new UV theme for our Supporters 2.0 category, so I may make multiple themes for each past-era for our Supporters 2.0 to choose from! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Ugh @Elle you killed it my love. The Violet theme is gorgeous ? I'm sooo excited for different themes to swap around with. 

I actually came to say pretty much the same but I guess never enough thanks after all the hard work. You totally nailed it, @Elle and I love it how the plaid pic with the pinup hair perfectly matches the background. :kiss:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.