Sign in to follow this  
Mer

Steve Bannon Arrested for Fraud

Steve Bannon has been charged and arrested on charges relating to fraud; specifically that an online rally raising money for Trump's Border Wall was instead used for personal financial gain by Bannon and three others. 

Lmao I'm actually dead I thought this guy was suppose to be a "genius". 

On a related note, a judge has ordered Trump release his tax reports. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53853297

Spoiler

The DA that charged Bannon is the same DA (Audrey Strauss) that arrested Ghislaine Maxwell...and the same DA AG Barr so desperately tried to replace in June...hmmmmm

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

14 minutes ago, violets said:

another day, another trump crony indicted. cant believe people still cant read right through this swamp circus show

"so much winning" :party:

Everyone that Dump hires is either a pervert, racist, transphobic, homophobic, sexist etc pile of trash. After all you are who you're friends with. At this point I can't give an ounce towards of understanding to he's cult brain dead minded supporters. They are worse than him in a way BC they can see the evil he is doing and are completely happy to go along, no even worse advocate he's actions.

IK Biden is an shitty option but he's mildly better than Agolf Twitler. Register To Vote if you haven't already and when the day comes boot him out of the White House not just for the U.S sake but for the rest of the world too :smokes3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

If Donald Trump knows "the best" people and gets "the best" people for the job, then why do so many of them resign, get fired or get arrested? 

I am in no way surprised to hear about Steve Bannon getting arrested. He was never up to any good. 

And that border wall will never be built. Its a con job. Trump and his cronies can make money off of it without even building it. So now we must ask with Bannon being arrested, is there a paper trail that leads to Trump? I'm going to assume that there is. 

chile lemme laugh and party real quick :fabcat::makeup: :blush2: :blush3:

also, talking about trump, notice how over half of the national security community, specifically those who were on his cabinet or supported him has been dragging Trump's name through the mud this week. what a clusterf*k :hillary:

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

omg and he just posted his 5 million dollar bail..... when will these people ever get what they deserve. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8648803/Steve-Bannon-appears-court-HANDCUFFS-pleads-not-guilty-25-million-wall-scam.html

Steve Bannon is released on $5m bail and says 'this entire fiasco is to stop the wall being built' after appearing in court in handcuffs over $25m border wall fundraiser fraud following his arrest on Chinese billionaire's superyacht

the title of that article :heidi: the last 4 years have been a The Onion article... im tired 

8 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

the title of that article :heidi: the last 4 years have been a The Onion article... im tired 

the biggest joke is that ppl think the guys who can pay a 5m dollar bail and party on a billionaire's yacht are the guys who "care about working class Americans" lmaooo

55 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

the biggest joke is that ppl think the guys who can pay a 5m dollar bail and party on a billionaire's yacht are the guys who "care about working class Americans" lmaooo

But the brain dead will say :- TRUMP IS JUST LIKE US LITTLE PEOPLE :eyeroll2:

Right... He was born with a silver spoon shoved up every orifice and when it came to start forming his shitty empire he asked Daddy for an small loan of a million dollars. He hasn't earned or fought for anything the hard way his entire life. Yet somehow he's for the working class?

Make it make sense.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

What sucks is this entire entourage of phonies Donald brought in know that his entire campaign and agenda is fueled by hate. Therefore always saving them from having to take any sort of fucking accountability. It’s always the liberals fucking fault because they’re the ones who don’t want to throw innocent people out of this country.

Literally to the point where I wish any other country would just take over America. Literally any. Idc. Russia? Good. China? It’s not like we won’t revolt anyways. France? Exactly.

Tbh I would’ve paid Bannon’s bail myself if I could’ve been a fish in the water when he was arrested on that yacht this morning lmaooooo. The look on his face must’ve been priceless 

Update: The best part of all this is that Bannon admits on Qanon/Deep-state conspiracies, that "deep state conspiracy theory is for nut cases". Thank god. Hopefully those internet trolls spreading false information on trafficking can go away now.