electra

Things You Can’t Believe We Have

The Apple Event appearance from October 2018. It’s so amazing that she did that and that we have 2 HQ acoustic versions of 2 beautiful songs from NFR! Not to mention, her look was so effortlessly cool that day! 

That whole week just an amazing time; October 30, Halloween, November 1, 2, 3, and 4 - we got a performance, beautiful selfies, those pictures of her posing with her typewriter and Ben in front of the private jet and 3 red carpet looks. I miss the early NFR era, that was so much fun! <3

On 9/17/2020 at 2:55 AM, daphnedinkley said:
  • the fact that she toured w/ courtney love? and grimes? i feel like that's such a surreal, major thing we just forget about a lot
  • like everyone else mentioned, those super old lizzy grant performances!! like what are the odds someone would film her, yknow? sometimes entire sets too.
  • speaking of old performances, her live performance of 'boarding school' where she seems pretty, um, hyperactive is always so surreal to me
  • a photoshoot where she's being choked out while her titty gets grabbed :thumb3: this is no shaming or shade at all btw because i'm all for sexy pics but it's just so funny to me because naturally 2020 lana would never do something like that!

You raised some points!!

I actually am kinda shook. I personally don't think it's because her values have changed that much (she still very much stands behind her love for "strong physical relationships") but I think she would now just be too scared to provoke any anti-feminist comments, since it's clear she's at least trying to be more pro-women. 

Or do you think she has less interest showing her sexuality these days?

Anyway, it doesn't bother me, but it definitely grabbed my attention back in 2012 :teehee:

On 9/23/2020 at 1:37 AM, Ultra Violet said:

You raised some points!!

I actually am kinda shook. I personally don't think it's because her values have changed that much (she still very much stands behind her love for "strong physical relationships") but I think she would now just be too scared to provoke any anti-feminist comments, since it's clear she's at least trying to be more pro-women. 

Or do you think she has less interest showing her sexuality these days?

Anyway, it doesn't bother me, but it definitely grabbed my attention back in 2012 :teehee:

I think it's a mixture of both! I do feel, in some ways, she's become a lot more reserved in terms of dress and overall aesthetic lately - although the recent Interview mag video was actually a little sensual with her in the bath tub and all (even though she was clothed :smile3:), which makes me wonder if we'll see a return of lana's more sexy aesthetic during the COCC ( :hooker: ) era. I do think that the combination of getting older and seeming to resent the spotlight and fame more and more has left her less interested in showing her sexual side, whether that's thru her dress sense or her lyrics or her photoshoots!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

4 hours ago, electra said:

we have proof that she was suppose to be on norman reedus’ motorcycle show? wtf happened there

she probably axed the scenes or her scenes were edited out. the other girl in the pictures we saw, imogen lehtonen, was in the episode but Lana wasn’t. 

20 minutes ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

her 2015 live performance of UATW :gclap:

Paradise too!!! Even though paradise live is a bit, well... not great :xgiggle: it’s still so shocking to have like why would she sing that one live out of all her unreleased. Same with her instagram videos where she sung disco :flutter:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

The fact that she came to the middle east/ Abu Dhabi oh my god that was the best thing she’s done

11 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i cant believe we got a COCC picture disc w/ that cover. the first since the BTD RSD exclusive, if you dont count Violet.

let that sink in.

I love the fact that you made me realize the violet pic disc was too basic so I forgot we already have it

:smile3:

I can't believe that after all this time, we have Yosemite on an official tracklist.

Like, for some reason Yosemite has always felt even more obscure and elusive to me than Life Is Beautiful, and that's quite a feat. It just feels unreal that we're actually gonna get to hear it in less than two months. Hopefully. 

Spoiler

qWNxICg.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif