electra

Things You Can’t Believe We Have

as someone on this forum for many years, its crazy we even got the Ultraviolence album outtakes and demos. I don't know if you guys remember but at some point songs like Fine China, Yes to Heaven, Your Girl, Living Legend were considered completely unleakable because supposedly no one had them, and now we have them all and more from this era.

Even from other eras, there were many unleaked songs that were legendary, that we thought would never leak and ended up surfacing. Kill Kill Demo, Roses, Ruby Tuesday, BBM Baby, Girl That Got Away, Resistance etc.

Also, that live perfomance of a hard rock - heavy metal version of Yayo back in 2008? Oh my god. 

Wy8jf2U.jpg

5 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

the fact that she made this :sass: 

I feel like NO ONE brings this up omfg :thumb: prob bc she's not in it, but FUCK it's so iconic 

5 minutes ago, luminom said:

Also, that live perfomance of a hard rock - heavy metal version of Yayo back in 2008? Oh my god. 

FUCK it's so iconic (x2)

o4qjp4j.png

On 8/25/2020 at 10:10 AM, Surf Noir said:

latest?cb=20150810030153 latest?cb=20130113225322

the photos from the domain conferences her dad would go to! 

down at the men in music business conference 

Ex16D5VU8AIs3He?format=jpg

that one reddit post, idk the link or if you guys remember but it was someone who worked for lana and gave a bunch of info about how she hated performing and would run away before a show and check into hotels under aliases.

the poolside short film and tbh MOST of the old pre/BTD performances. the clip of her singing a completely different version of dark paradise or the entire concert privé video. I love her old carefree vocals, she's improved and sounds more controlled now but I'd still love to hear belting and shit like the MDM performance.

oh and the fact that she collaborated with MGK and Drake and that one unreleased snippet she performed at the children's hospital in 2018.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:15 PM, colacoven said:

that one reddit post, idk the link or if you guys remember but it was someone who worked for lana and gave a bunch of info about how she hated performing and would run away before a show and check into hotels under aliases.

Just spent 20 minutes on Reddit trying to find this because I so distinctly remember it, but I have no idea when they posted it. Struck me as interesting because didn't they talk about she pulled that stuff in the BTD era, when her more...casual attitude toward professional behavior hadn't really set in yet?

image.jpg

this photoshoot??!?? like the whole thing is SO sickening and it’s never talked about.. i mean it was talked about a lot more back then but it’s just the way she’s done basically fully nude photoshoot is soooo sickening. it kinda gives madonna sex book vibes & i live for it

Jennifer Lawrence and Lana Del Rey Kiss <3 | Jennifer la, Lana del rey,  Lana del rey art

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

The fact that she and MGK had a collab and this shit never leaked (and probably never will bc I read somewhere that he said he deleted it from his computer).

This song would've been a true bop, and I would live for it. He's my fave rapper and she's my fave singer, so...

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Lana's work as a Ford model in 2003-05. It seems like something we'd have heard rumors about but never had leaked, and that fact that we have quite a bit of proof of her time as a model is insane. I'm very grateful for it, though, otherwise we'd never have gotten gems like these (and many more):

a90d398acafc0d97afac4268d659c971--beauty-queens-lana-del.jpg     tumblr_o0at5xMckV1sfhrxzo1_1280.jpg

imageproxy.jpg