electra

Things You Can’t Believe We Have

@wraith came out the shower and said “do you ever just think about certain lana things and can’t believe we have them? like the fact she did a photo shoot for hollister?”

and i thought that was a good thread idea, so here we go;

what things that have been released, or leaked, can you not believe we have? 

why do we have that...maybe? marilyn manson video...maybe?? something else?? that video no one admits what it was for or why it exists depicting a somewhat??? assault of lana? or that picture of her kissing her sister that everyone thought was jennifer lawrence? old videos of her performing video games in weird european bars? 

what else springs to mind? 

Life is Beautiful tbh

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I think I still am not over the fact we got I Talk to Jesus. Even Life Is Beautiful is great and we were waiting for it YEARS, I think I can't belive we got the beautiful piece of I Talk to Jesus. It's pure greatness.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Well something that I'm sure it's out there but probably 2 people have seen it (not me of course) it's one the thousand video interviews (MTV, VH1, etc) she did in January 2012 (I think), where she talked abuout female criticism in the industry

I mean is out there since there's gifs made from it, I've never actually found it online tho

8nl2OpX.png