electra

Things You Can’t Believe We Have

12 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

totally! frustrating that we even have thumbnails for some performance vids that once existed :deadbanana: what I wouldn’t do to hear the rest of AKA live (Kill Kill!! :crai:) or even have a full version of PMIAM — the performance of that is GODLY

and the fact that we have the full CLEF show with a totally unknown song???? wild!

i forgot to mention the CLEF performance, truly a hidden gem! i feel like it's unlikely at this point but i'd love to eventually get more live shows some day, i wonder if she's ever performed oscys live, it was written pretty early on, and it's acoustic gold.

also, even though we don't technically have them yet, it's still crazy to me that there is unleaked songs titled jesus is my boyfriend, bikini gold, 4th of july, and neon palmmm :rollin:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

31 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

if you look it up on google every website says she was there as well, they were seen having dinner together in the garden (lilo's idea) and after the dinner they went to a room so they could have the slumber party https://www.x17online.com/2012/07/x17_exclusive_lindsay_lohan_lady_gaga_lana_del_rey_slumber_party_chateau_marmont_071212

there's only some pics gaga shared from that night and lana isn't on them but I like to believe she took them tho 

article-2179662-143CBC1F000005DC-14_634x

(photographer ellen von unwerth in the middle who photographed lana earlier that year)

I mean, lilo and lana frequented the chateau marmont all the time in 2012, so I believe it's real that she was with them that night

AFAIK the fact that Lana was there was fake and we have no proof of it. 

HOWEVER I've always found crazy the fact that only after a year of her breakthrough (if it was even a year) she was hanging out with her icon Axl Rose, the level of accomplishment she felt must have been off the charts! :legend:

8nl2OpX.png

6 minutes ago, irongates said:

before and after photos of her lip filler from her esthetician’s website :toofunny:

omg where I never saw that

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

20 minutes ago, electra said:

remember when she had a line of handbags with burberry?

do you mean mulberry? i look for those bags on resale sites sometimes and they are still so damn expensive (i mean, i guess the entire brand is expensive but dang).

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, themoonstop said:

do you mean mulberry? i look for those bags on resale sites sometimes and they are still so damn expensive (i mean, i guess the entire brand is expensive but dang).

same shit eek

yes that’s what i meant! far too expensive for me to actually care :/

I’m still surprised to hear ex-Manson Diao members describe their time with her, how they shared pizza, had to play with her on MTV instead of Minaj, and that gala they were at. Little stories but pretty fun to know.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

and the fact that she and gaga had a slumber party with lindsay lohan at the chateau marmont where they played board games and watched old movies together and god knows what else so iconic :makeup2:

They didn't, they were just at the hotel at the same time. Gaga and Lindsay did and then it turned out Gaga had a small part in Machete Kills. Lindsay was in the first one so it made sense. (Both films are shit btw, wouldn't recommend either of them).

17 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I’m still surprised to hear ex-Manson Diao members describe their time with her, how they shared pizza, had to play with her on MTV instead of Minaj, and that gala they were at. Little stories but pretty fun to know.

Link

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me