electra

Things You Can’t Believe We Have

8 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i forgot to mention the CLEF performance, truly a hidden gem! i feel like it's unlikely at this point but i'd love to eventually get more live shows some day, i wonder if she's ever performed oscys live, it was written pretty early on, and it's acoustic gold.

also, even though we don't technically have them yet, it's still crazy to me that there is unleaked songs titled jesus is my boyfriend, bikini gold, 4th of july, and neon palmmm :rollin:

wait where is this CLEF performance at? tried to search but only found pics

aOaIzH2.gif

On 8/25/2020 at 9:11 PM, electra said:

the honeymoon hotline...just happened? and then we never spoke about it again

the hotline and instagram account are such good promotion tactics her team ben and ed :toofunny:  should've executed them better but alas...

i love you, but you don't understand me.

20 hours ago, veinsineon said:

Evidence that her ex b***** is into farts and stuff via his twitter :oic2:

Lmao... which one? The metal head? Pray elaborate :creepna:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

• the fact that she toured w/ courtney love? and grimes? i feel like that's such a surreal, major thing we just forget about a lot
  • like everyone else mentioned, those super old lizzy grant performances!! like what are the odds someone would film her, yknow? sometimes entire sets too.
  • speaking of old performances, her live performance of 'boarding school' where she seems pretty, um, hyperactive is always so surreal to me
  • a photoshoot where she's being choked out while her titty gets grabbed :thumb3: this is no shaming or shade at all btw because i'm all for sexy pics but it's just so funny to me because naturally 2020 lana would never do something like that!

Wq9zHLl.jpg