electra

Things You Can’t Believe We Have

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

A short HQ clip of her performance of Video Games and Bruning Desire in the Jaguar event with the outfit of the music video, ICONIC :legend:

on the same page, the performance at chateau marmont? i forget that exists

The fact she made Tropico??? A short Biblical film with her songs about sins and redemption?? With Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Adam and Eve, biker gangs and strip joints? With Latin-American offspring? All in that OSCENE small widescreen ratio??? 

:scoff:

3lfQEhw.png

Just now, takeitdoen said:

The fact she made Tropico??? A short Biblical film with her songs about sins and redemption?? With Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Adam and Eve, biker gangs and strip joints? With Latin-American offspring? All In obscenely small widescreen ratio??? 

:scoff:

i forget about tropico more than i would like to admit.

it reminds me of, like, 2013 where everyone on twitter was called colapussytropicocxnt

1 minute ago, electra said:

i forget about tropico more than i would like to admit.

It's pretty overlooked and never discussed or mentioned by anyone, and then a claim it was 'farewell' project (maybe just for the era . . .) .

I love it, but it is soooo extra. :sass:

3lfQEhw.png

honestly this ~photoshoot~

latest?cb=20170426014004 IMG_4920.jpgDSC01258.JPGDSC01243.JPG

I swear this looks like when I was 11 years old with my mom's 2mp digital camera, I used to take nonsense pictures in my bedroom with toys and cheap accessories exactly like this lmao

if I was famous and had these leaked I would die

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

27 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

the fact she and Gaga were besties for like 2 months after they met at Harvey Weinstein's Oscar party :rip:

and the fact that she and gaga had a slumber party with lindsay lohan at the chateau marmont where they played board games and watched old movies together and god knows what else so iconic :makeup2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

the fact that we have as many live recordings from the Lizzy era as we do blows my mind — what are the odds that so many people would film this lil no-name indie singer in NY bars and hole-in-the-wall venues — AND that the footage didn’t get lost?? and the fact that professional footage/an interview exist from 2006??? insane :icant2:

o4qjp4j.png

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

and the fact that she and gaga had a slumber party with lindsay lohan at the chateau marmont where they played board games and watched old movies together and god knows what else so iconic :makeup2:

whats the source for lana being there? i didnt know that omg

this is a cool thread idea! some of these aren't really obscure, but worth mentioning of course.

- 30+ homemade music videos, many with lizzy grant dressed in american flags and leis, intertwined with footage of trailer parks, kiddie pageants, the beach, and coney island. honestly some of my all time favorite lana del rey material. 

- keds collective

- trailer park interview

- live perfomances of put me in a movie, pin up galore, and mermaid motel, and just the fact that she performed jump & queen of the gas station, i love those songs!!!

- honeymoon music video

- paradise album trailer 

- 60+ photos relating to dnjournal and t.r.a.f.f.i.c 

- a lot of the recent leaks we've gotten this year, we've gotten the lfl demo, freak like me, god knows i tried demo. lizzy grant material such as wolf t-shirt, when i'm with you, i learned how to make love from the movies, PMIAM ACOUSTIC :deadbanana:and don't forget living legend, two versions of i talk to jesus, and LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

the fact that we have as many live recordings from the Lizzy era as we do blows my mind — what are the odds that so many people would film this lil no-name indie singer in NY bars and hole-in-the-wall venues — AND that the footage didn’t get lost?? and the fact that professional footage/an interview exist from 2006??? insane :icant2:

Sadly though, there's more shows and performances that we don't have then ones we do :/ there's a thread about all of the Lizzy Grant and pre-fame shows we know about, including the ones we don't have.

It's great that we have all of the ones we do and I hope that we get more in the future! I feel like there's so many songs and demos she performed live and songs that we don't even know she performed.

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this is a cool thread idea! some of these aren't really obscure, but worth mentioning of course.

- 30+ homemade music videos, many with lizzy grant dressed in american flags and leis, intertwined with footage of trailer parks, kiddie pageants, the beach, and coney island. honestly some of my all time favorite lana del rey material. 

- keds collective

- trailer park interview

- live perfomances of put me in a movie, pin up galore, and mermaid motel, and just the fact that she performed jump & queen of the gas station, i love those songs!!!

- honeymoon music video

- paradise album trailer 

- 60+ photos relating to dnjournal and t.r.a.f.f.i.c 

- a lot of the recent leaks we've gotten this year, we've gotten the lfl demo, freak like me, god knows i tried demo. lizzy grant material such as wolf t-shirt, when i'm with you, i learned how to make love from the movies, PMIAM ACOUSTIC :deadbanana:and don't forget living legend, two versions of i talk to jesus, and LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. 

what do you mean by this? we're baked and can't process what this is

4 minutes ago, electra said:

what do you mean by this? we're baked and can't process what this is

latest?cb=20150810030153 latest?cb=20130113225322

the photos from the domain conferences her dad would go to! 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

11 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

latest?cb=20150810030153 latest?cb=20130113225322

the photos from the domain conferences her dad would go to! 

Do we know who's the guy she's with on the first picture?

41 minutes ago, electra said:

whats the source for lana being there? i didnt know that omg

if you look it up on google every website says she was there as well, they were seen having dinner together in the garden (lilo's idea) and after the dinner they went to a room so they could have the slumber party https://www.x17online.com/2012/07/x17_exclusive_lindsay_lohan_lady_gaga_lana_del_rey_slumber_party_chateau_marmont_071212

there's only some pics gaga shared from that night and lana isn't on them but I like to believe she took them tho 

article-2179662-143CBC1F000005DC-14_634x

(photographer ellen von unwerth in the middle who photographed lana earlier that year)

I mean, lilo and lana frequented the chateau marmont all the time in 2012, so I believe it's real that she was with them that night

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, sjatib said:

Do we know who's the guy she's with on the first picture?

his name is divyank turakhia, one of lizzy's friends, he also works in the domain industry like rob grant. 

26 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Sadly though, there's more shows and performances that we don't have then ones we do :/ there's a thread about all of the Lizzy Grant and pre-fame shows we know about, including the ones we don't have.

It's great that we have all of the ones we do and I hope that we get more in the future! I feel like there's so many songs and demos she performed live and songs that we don't even know she performed.

totally! frustrating that we even have thumbnails for some performance vids that once existed :deadbanana: what I wouldn’t do to hear the rest of AKA live (Kill Kill!! :crai:) or even have a full version of PMIAM — the performance of that is GODLY

and the fact that we have the full CLEF show with a totally unknown song???? wild!

o4qjp4j.png