gotdamnmanchile

Phoebe Bridgers

13 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Aaaw cutie, hope you're enjoying her latest single (I refuse to call it an EP as it's just a new song + a rerecorded new mix of BW + previously released singles remastered haha) and thank god her next single is coming next month, we are being so well fed by her after a long ass hiatus, she is unstoppable!

Thanks for re-uploaing this EP, I'm a new Phoebe fan thanks to Punisher, what an album, I can't get tired of it, she sounds so different in this EP wow.

lol I get ur point and im so excited for pink blood! np :3

By any chance someone got a hold on these releases, can't find them:

https://www.discogs.com/es/Phoebe-Bridgers-Inner-Demos/release/16246747 

https://www.discogs.com/es/Phoebe-Bridgers-2016-Tour-CD/release/13800212

Thanks in advance :)

Edit:
Found the 2016 Tour CD on reddit (credits to the uploader ThePixelHunter) https://mirrorace.org/m/4mGiy

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

here's a snippet:

Super excited, sounds great!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

19 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

THIS THREAD DESERVES MORE HYPE THAN THE CHARLI XCX ONE CLEAN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN TO PUNISHER NOW!!!! 

fuck this kinda attitude drives me away from doing anything you want me to do

25 minutes ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

fuck this kinda attitude drives me away from doing anything you want me to do

im very sorry for the aggressiveness im just a die hard pharb. your ears are perfectly clean so please listen to punisher, you wont regret it:teehee:

and no hate to charli pop 2 slaps

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

im very sorry for the aggressiveness im just a die hard pharb. your ears are perfectly clean so please listen to punisher, you wont regret it:teehee:

and no hate to charli pop 2 slaps

ive always wanted to but for some reason i never got around to it :toofloppy:

maybe i will later this year hopefully

Just now, tt1pdvinyl said:

ive always wanted to but for some reason i never got around to it :toofloppy:

maybe i will later this year hopefully

its a life changer you should do it soon! at least just listen to i know the end (song) because its so fucking amazing, its slow at first but it picks up on the second half!

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

its slow at first but it picks up on the second half!

i adore HTE (the song) so that's no issue!!!

also besides that theres a ton of slow songs i adore 4gw3wu90j53h8pw4t9g53

30 minutes ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

i adore HTE (the song) so that's no issue!!!

also besides that theres a ton of slow songs i adore 4gw3wu90j53h8pw4t9g53

i would describe it exactly like happier than ever in sound wise, but the lyrics cut way deeper and so does the production

you should definetely give it a listen it changed my life

Her both albums are absolute gems. 

I love her songwriting so much. 

On 6/24/2022 at 6:25 AM, gasstationkween said:

Georgia her best song yup yup

To me is Moon Song.