Sign in to follow this  
Rorman Nockwell

Is COCC coming out on September 5th?

Is COCC coming out on September 5th?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Is COCC coming out on September 5th?

• Yes
    • No

tbh i don't think anyone is definitively convinced one way or the other...the issue isn't as black and white as it seems, and there's a lot of evidence that would disallow someone to make up their mind in order to answer it with a resounding "yes" or "no". 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

tbh i don't think anyone is definitively convinced one way or the other...the issue isn't as black and white as it seems, and there's a lot of evidence that would disallow someone to make up their mind in order to answer it with a resounding "yes" or "no". 

No, pole participants must make a decision

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

okay i had a really long depression nap from like 4/5pm yesterday until 9am rn and in and out of a dream about my dog dying and me spraying hair dye into my hair to make it orange so that i could cosplay elsa from frozen (? not anna literally elsa) i had a thought, like she’s never actually just given us a release date and then not released on that day right? like all of our other dates that we’ve ever looked forward to have been speculation. surely if she was actually going to delay this album she would just tell us? she said a date out of her own mouth and never said anything since and i feel like this is the only time that’s ever happened? we’ve never been given a date that has been stuck to.

i have a feeling it’s a no promo drop. i have a feeling that this era we’re going to be seeing a lot from lana we haven’t seen before.

honestly i feel like u guys voting no is tipping mother universe into getting her not to release something >:^(

2 minutes ago, electra said:

okay i had a really long depression nap from like 4/5pm yesterday until 9am rn and in and out of a dream about my dog dying and me spraying hair dye into my hair to make it orange so that i could cosplay elsa from frozen (? not anna literally elsa) i had a thought, like she’s never actually just given us a release date and then not released on that day right? like all of our other dates that we’ve ever looked forward to have been speculation. surely if she was actually going to delay this album she would just tell us? she said a date out of her own mouth and never said anything since and i feel like this is the only time that’s ever happened? we’ve never been given a date that has been stuck to.

i have a feeling it’s a no promo drop. i have a feeling that this era we’re going to be seeing a lot from lana we haven’t seen before.

honestly i feel like u guys voting no is tipping mother universe into getting her not to release something >:^(

Nah sis she said Violet was coming on January 4th (or something like that - she gave a specific date) and look what happened ...

:lanasrs:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yes I still believe in this date ..I like to be a clown and get fooled:flop:.......but sometimes I think that I may should  get  prepared to get disappointed on Saturday

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Nah sis she said Violet was coming on January 4th (or something like that - she gave a specific date) and look what happened ...

i meant for an album, let’s not pretend no one cared about violet until it was all we had to look forward to :creep:

50-50, only because she wanted a surprise release / minimal era. In a normal rollout: no way we were gonna get a complete album without a lead, a cover + tracklist reveal and preorder. But in these peculiar times, it’s possible we’ll get the album digitally this week and physical copies later on. If it’s not coming Sept 5,

I don’t think it will drag on for many months; maybe October or November tops. 

55 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

But Violet was a book publication, so there was probably some issues within the printing company or something like that. It's Lana's first time selling a book so rules may differ to how things are ran in the music business.

With albums it's much easier because Lana has been in the business for years. It's easy for her to know how long things take and how to get it all done.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven