Luda

Does Lana know about LanaBoards?

7 hours ago, pawn shop blues said:

She's definitely been on this board because she knows the shit we say about her and that's why she loves mentally torturing us and delaying releases, keeping us in the dark, etc. At least half of the drawn out NFR pre-release period was just a fuck you from Lana to us because she read what we were saying about Lust for Life lol. 

That’s why I keep saying we should be very careful what we say on here. If I were in Lana’s position, I would want to fuck around with everyone because it would be fun. I’m willing to bet that Lana is doing just that and laughing about it too. 

41 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

That’s why I keep saying we should be very careful what we say on here. If I were in Lana’s position, I would want to fuck around with everyone because it would be fun. I’m willing to bet that Lana is doing just that and laughing about it too. 

I don't think it would be healhy for her. Maybe she learnt that she shouldn't read such forums. I wouldn't like to see thousands of people treating me like a god and dying for my every move.

Mmeow~

3 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

I don't think it would be healhy for her. Maybe she learnt that she shouldn't read such forums. I wouldn't like to see thousands of people treating me like a god and dying for my every move.

Idk, I tend to see more critical comments of Lana on here than praise. But I’m sure she has come on here at least occasionally. Maybe if she is bored she does. 

2 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

Can someone explain to me how we know her managers area aware of/hate this forum?

Good question! So Ben (a few years ago) complained about unreleased songs from Lana leaking through here. Ben is no fan of this page. 

But this was a few years ago so I don’t remember exactly. 

1 hour ago, Crack Prince said:

Can someone explain to me how we know her managers area aware of/hate this forum?

during 2017, love leaked earlier than it was expected to premiere. this caused lana's management to get into contact with elle, the site owner, and forced her to shut down the site for awhile to clear up the leak. they had to release love early as a result and it kind of fucked up the pacing of the era a little bit. ben has an account here too. since, he's notably made snide remarks or comments about the site, and doesn't seem to appreciate the existence of lanaboards.

13 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I don't think she was going to be able to hide around here for long. She would certainly tell some members to go fuck themselves and she would be banned. :troll:

Go fvck yourself  and read what you wrote hoe

Lana is not not on Lanaboards :dafuq:

:creepna3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Honestly I hope not for the sake of her mental health. I think her mangers do relay some bits of information they have seen on here but that's it.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371