Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Let' stop to make excuses. She does not communicate in a proper way, never did and considering the mesh-mask, the selfabsorbed interview and the irresponsible driving she probably just does not care at all.

Many other artists had delays because of Covid. Funny thing is that all of them managed to communicate it. Also, most artist have proper rollouts including pre-orders, artwork reveals and other stuff like that without the whole drama of a Lana-release.

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

1 minute ago, katebusho said:

imagine if chemtrails rollout coincides with Lorde's next album... the way a few dumb bitches will compare them while i will be bopping to both! :legend:

Don't worry hon. Lorde is still mourning for her dead ass dog. Her album is gonna be delayed for like 3 more years. 

the way i’d be here for interscope withholding the release slot until she cleans up her act :defeated:

someone make her take responsibility for once bc her entire act has been about exploiting her ass kissing stans with bundles and expensive tickets for nothing 

i76mrxw.png 

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

the way i’d be here for interscope withholding the release slot until she cleans up her act :defeated:

someone make her take responsibility for once bc her entire act has been about exploiting her ass kissing stans with bundles and expensive tickets for nothing 

Maybe focus on cleaning up YOUR ,act sweetie. 

I'm kidding btw. :candy:

But anyways, Lana doesn't strike me as the type of person who allows her label to control her like that. Lana seems pretty in control of the stuff that's put out.  

I have a feeling Chemtrails is gonna leak. At least the singles. And then the full album. 

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think she would put all that effort on visuals and cohesive looks if she didn't like this album. The delay is just because of Violet and vinyls.

I'll say it, fuck everything vinyl.who needs it. Nobody, NOBODY, nobody.   :aw:

2 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

I think this bitch Violet is to blame, the hoe bended backwards over the grass for no reason and Lana suddenly decided to do nothing about everything. JAIL

AP Literature students will be forced to write an essay on this single comment in 20 years. 

ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃ ʷᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗⁿᵉˢˢ

38 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

anyone else think she's purposely trying to ruin her career with this era?

YES! i’ve BEEN saying that, she’s either gone bat shit crazy, like crack crazy and we know how that usually ends or she’s really done with fame this time and purposely sabotages her whole career to end it... the way she doesn’t care at all that so many people hate her now, she doesn’t care about losing fans (period), she doesn’t seem to care about her album or music in general (nfr tour showed that she obviously doesn’t like touring anymore either)...i don’t know if it’s all just a genius act for the album or if she’s just really not okay right now :biblio:

1 minute ago, crazyforme said:

Approximately 67 days left for Dec. 10th and 95 days left for Jan. 7th. 

the way we keep winning:trisha:

7OBzill.jpg7OBzill.jpg7OBzill.jpg

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥