Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

10. Hey Blue Baby

11. I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy 

was lowkey rooting 4 u but w this u go TOO far fvaNvbR.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif Share ur entry: http://lanaboards.com/topic/12198-lanaboards-user-yearbook-thread/

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

lustformoney is right, yosemite sucks and should deleteforever.mp3 because no one wants her musty acapella butt, we left her behind in 2017 for a reason :oprah3:

could it be.. no...is someone agreeing with me for once?:krylie:

On 10/22/2020 at 9:17 AM, Lustformoney said:

how come when i write something unpopular, everyone drags me to filth and then few hours later some other users write the exact same thing i wrote and they get 8+ upvotes:rip: i guess yall hate me in general, now i know how Lana felt

quoting this cuz 5 pages ago people wrote that yosemite is boring, overrated and should never get released but guess who got dragged?:oprah3:

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

Lemme hear it. Does it have to do with anal?

not if ur pro. slakfhsdlfjshlfshlfkshflkshfslkdfhls forget it hahahahahahahaha 

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif Share ur entry: http://lanaboards.com/topic/12198-lanaboards-user-yearbook-thread/

the chaotic energy in this thread... :oprah2: 

but no need to worry! the music video will come out this halloween! it's going to be her spooky vampire siren goddess magnum opus! n6dVsJf.gif

will yosemite be on the tracklist? maybe so... or maybe not... but we're going to enjoy it either way! Were Gonna Have Fun GIFs | Tenor

and also... idk why this needed to be said but... no lizzy grant slander... :crossed: 

tumblr_muvko4gw5P1rjrw2wo3_250.gifv

Just now, vodkaa said:

was lowkey rooting 4 u but w this u go TOO far fvaNvbR.gif

I used possible tracks from wiki like if they'd be official challenge (skipped LFA anyway). I think they may be on cocc anyway... I didn't give them any chances but after hearing BUS... X_X It is possible.

Yes To heaven can be on the album too. I think this is one of Lana's best songs... She wanted it on UV then HM but I guees she "wasn't there yet" like she couldn't use Yosemite too. Maybe COCC is "this moment".

I think Yes To Heaven and Yosemite are related. YTH could work well near TJF on the tracklist. The unknown track with Zella Day and Weyes Blood could have some warm mood like Kacey's "Slow burn" and it would blend well from TJF to YTH X_X

Damn. How delusional I am.

22 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I used possible tracks from wiki like if they'd be official challenge (skipped LFA anyway). I think they may be on cocc anyway... I didn't give them any chances but after hearing BUS... X_X It is possible.

Yes To heaven can be on the album too. I think this is one of Lana's best songs... She wanted it on UV then HM but I guees she "wasn't there yet" like she couldn't use Yosemite too. Maybe COCC is "this moment".

I think Yes To Heaven and Yosemite are related. YTH could work well near TJF on the tracklist. The unknown track with Zella Day and Weyes Blood could have some warm mood like Kacey's "Slow burn" and it would blend well from TJF to YTH X_X

Damn. How delusional I am.

ohhhh u know what. I'm always conflicted w releasing unreleased tracks, bc it's a slot. but I can see how Yes To Heaven could fit in, when it comes to LMLYLAW. I'm kinda wondering how Yosemite'd fit in exactly, but we really don't have the majority of the record so who can really say atm. 

6 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

ohhhh u know what. I'm always conflicted w releasing unreleased track, bc it's a slot. but I can see how Yes To Heaven could fit in, when it comes to LMLYLAW. I'm kinda wondering how Yosemite'd fit in exactly, but we really don't have the majority of the record so who can really say atm. 

:eyeroll3: Lana gives us some long ass albums so who gives a f. I'd rather a 14 track album with Yosemite and YTH than 12 without them.

19 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

quoting this cuz 5 pages ago people wrote that yosemite is boring, overrated and should never get released but guess who got dragged?:oprah3:

This is truly your own, 'question for the LanaBoards' moment! I'm here for it. :agree:

33 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Stop.

And btw. Here's my delusional tracklist: I wonder if I'll hit anything :P

1. Let Me Love You like a Woman

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. White Hot Forever

4. Tulsa Jesus Freak

5. (...) (feat. Zella Day & Weyes Blood)

6. Yes To Heaven

7. White Dress / Waitress

8. Dealer

9. Yosemite

10. Hey Blue Baby

11. I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy 

12. Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)

13. Grenadine Quarantine

14. If This is the End... I Want a Boyfriend

White Hot Forever will be a reworked version of Yes To Heaven 

btw ANNOUNCEMENT INCOMING 

t8OGPTM.gif

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

White Hot Forever will be a reworked version of Yes To Heaven 

OMG yes. This twitter snippet XD It's creepy but I'd love this idea to be real.

Yes to heaven - Lana's best track having a revange for not being on any album. She couldn't fit it anywhere so she just made it an album title main theme.

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

:eyeroll3: Lana gives us some long ass albums so who gives a f. I'd rather a 14 track album with Yosemite and YTH than 12 without them.

I actually think 14'd be a sweet spot. well 13, and an interlude for a diff dimension add to it. aside from the promo pic, and Irdk about Heaven but we can't really say atm. 

Just now, DeluluKing said:

OMG yes. This twitter snippet XD It's creepy but I'd love this idea to be real.

i just want it to be a little more complete talking about production but with Jack we never know

t8OGPTM.gif

38 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

lustformoney is right, yosemite sucks and should deleteforever.mp3 because no one wants her musty acapella butt, we left her behind in 2017 for a reason :oprah3:

And that's why you won Worst Taste how many times, again?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, vodkaa said:

lol whaaaaat that's such a specific reference what are those? but ahahahahahahahahaha but I liked it. the petals, the equestrian vibes. like granted if it were made, there'd need to be diff frames and scenes, but I wouldn't mind the blossom petals contrasting w the sturdiness of the horse riding and oh that wasn't the actual vid, it was for the Steven Klein shoot for vmag 

harmony.jpg

LOL it's this type of real bad written books targeted at middle class basic white women  - all their covers have this vignette feel with tones of pink, purple, light blue LOL - they were pretty big back in the 90s in Italy among middle class housewives with a lower level of education or just generally very provincial - so ugly lol