Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

do you really think the hmv cover is good or is it just better than the original one? it looks like a random neil outtake with lana scratching her ass lmfao

i seriously think its her best cover

6 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Y'all are in a huge hype-high so I can already sense the hostility for posting this but -

I feel that this album actually reflects she's not in a good place right now.

The production is underwhelming. The songwriting is beyond her standard, the vocal performance - while technically beautiful - seems kinda empty and then there is the complete lack of artistry with the album artwork

She's not just being "messy", something's wrong - the weird social media posts and the self absorbed and narcissistic interviews for example.

She does not even seem to be as proud and happy about the album as normally.  The CoCc MV visuals screem Lana yet at the same time something seems of.

It was similar with LFL yet this time I feel like the problem is not some artistic blockage but a personal one.

what im seeing is over the years she is just being less and less reserved and poised and more and more just herself which includes being fallible, speaking off the cuff, being reactive and defensive to criticism, driving like a maniac, being a rich celebrity and a past drug and alcohol abuser you know like Girl she is really just being herself it might be hard to accept that her true self is spiky doesn't mean she's losing her mind or something that's the thing about how things "seem" things just be seeming we dont know. she clearly has a close support network and bc of that is probably feeling supported enough to let her guard down and sometimes make stupid decisions. I also think it's kind of impossible to be an artist and not be self-absorbed like you're constantly analysing and reflecting on yourself and your life it's kind of unavoidable

https://www.fnac.com/a15628743/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Vinyle-album#int=:NonApplicable|NonApplicable|NonApplicable|15628743|NonApplicable|L1

it says limited exclusive FNAC red vinyl, random cover + poster 

does anyone know what they mean with random cover? (Also it says ships from March 5th)

Just now, iwannadie said:

https://www.fnac.com/a15628743/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Vinyle-album#int=:NonApplicable|NonApplicable|NonApplicable|15628743|NonApplicable|L1

it says limited exclusive FNAC red vinyl, random cover + poster 

does anyone know what they mean with random cover? (Also it says ships from March 5th)

THAT MEANS THAT HMV IS ALSO COMING TO FNAC

I LVE YOU OMG

giphy.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

THAT MEANS THAT HMV IS ALSO COMING TO FNAC

I LVE YOU OMG

Seems weird 

why can’t they show us what it looks likeeeeee

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

what im seeing is over the years she is just being less and less reserved and poised and more and more just herself which includes being fallible, speaking off the cuff, being reactive and defensive to criticism, driving like a maniac, being a rich celebrity and a past drug and alcohol abuser you know like Girl she is really just being herself it might be hard to accept that her true self is spiky doesn't mean she's losing her mind or something that's the thing about how things "seem" things just be seeming we dont know. she clearly has a close support network and bc of that is probably feeling supported enough to let her guard down and sometimes make stupid decisions. I also think it's kind of impossible to be an artist and not be self-absorbed like you're constantly analysing and reflecting on yourself and your life it's kind of unavoidable

I don't want to say she's losing her mind, I just felt like she's not in the best place you know. Like - stressed out, probably dealing with normale yet drainig things like break-ups etc. in the background of her head, being influenced by what happens in America and the pandemic ...

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

17 minutes ago, 99centlips said:
"i think the madness of trump, i think as bad as it was, it realllly needed to happen. i mean we really needed a reflection of our worlds greatest problem, which is not climate change. it's the problem of sociopathy and narcissism, especially in america. it's gonna kill the world. it's not capitalism, its narcissism."

she said fuck climate change!! narcissist people are meant to me!!

yikes. i mean i'm not going to listen to the interview because uhh- but even though i'm disappointed i'm not really surprised that a celebrity like her doesn't care about or understand  issues like global warming or capitalism, which affect people like her the least and developing countries the most. 

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, iwannadie said:

Seems weird 

why can’t they show us what it looks likeeeeee

W/ Norman, on their website it was the OG cover but by the code you could see it was the UO Exclusive. 

They also said exclusive fnac but it was the UO- so that one you found is just that HMV one.

It happened back in 2019 so it can happen this time again :krylie:

giphy.gif

I can't even imagine not liking this song, it's the best thing I've heard since Venice Bitch dropped. Literally overwhelmed by the emotions of this masterpiece. I HAVE CHILLS.

1 minute ago, kallumlavigne said:

these were the new backgrounds on her site wonder who took them?

Po19Lgn.jpg

bye this would literally be her most aesthetically pleasing era if it weren't for you know what 

“For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept.. I’m more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what’s going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities."