Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

haven't been on this topic since before the 11th because i couldn't get on here and i cba to read hundreds of pages :toofunny:

chemtrails is easily one of her best songs and one of her best title tracks so far. it's also not getting old at well over 100 listens and it sounds as fresh as ever

i forgive her for being messy :angie:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i wanna play this song all the time but im so scared that i will overplay it:trisha: i limited it to one listen before sleep per day

Omg best of luck... 

Spoiler

:ahhney:

This is probably already in the thread but Fantano reviewed the song and liked it! It’s made him optimistic about the album!! 
I realize ultimately the critics mean shit, but it’s good to hear someone talking about the song instead of the antics. 

wait what is this ave maria instrumental someone posted? it’s really gorgeous i’ve never heard of that song imagine if chemtrails had something like that wow....

but why on earth are the supposed lyrics "hail mary bitch im going to fucking kill you?" like????? :xcry: her judas serve ugh we lost :crying2:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

wait what is this ave maria instrumental someone posted? it’s really gorgeous i’ve never heard of that song imagine if chemtrails had something like that wow....

but why on earth are the supposed lyrics "hail mary bitch im going to fucking kill you?" like????? :xcry: her judas serve ugh we lost :crying2:

omg not the lyrics.......that would be the greatest song in her career. why is she like that:xcry:

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

she NEEDS to get Dan back. PERIOD

I'm gonna get stones thrown at me, but deep down I know I won't ever love COCC (of her future work) as much as I love the cinematic music she used to do before LFL and it makes me sad :/ I'm just hoping we get some strings for the next album after COCC

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I'm gonna get stones thrown at me, but deep down I know I won't ever love COCC (of her future work) as much as I love the cinematic music she used to do before LFL and it makes me sad :/ I'm just hoping we get some strings for the next album after COCC

no it’s true it’s true :xcry:

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

thats why i hated nfr:xcry: but the title track reminds me so much of Ricks production, especially the haunting chorus. Thats why i love it so much. I hope all the other songs sound similar and that after cocc she will come back to Dan

Before Chemtrails dropped, a user (I am 99% sure it was  @PatentLeatherDoOver) posted a playlist for tracks that they thought would sound similar to the album, and they were SPOT ON with Conversation Piece by Kings Of Leon - the opening drums w/ no instrumental on the song are so similar to the outro of Chemtrails ur mind is crazy :sideeye::ma:

Her vocals on this song. :xcry: they’re so lush, ethereal, and angelic. I swear that Lana has the most comforting voice I’ve ever heard - a wave of calmness just washes over me whenever I hear the title track and LMLYLAW. And both songs are extremely relatable to me at this moment in my life so I really feel like Lana’s speaking volumes to me. She never disappoints :wub: