Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i'm still mad at cassette girl for making me listen to nfr in potato quality... but her trying to say it wasn't her and it was her friend or something made it worth it because it was so funny :ma: whos gonna be this eras cassette girl

but fr we haven't really had a fully blind lana era. i would love if there weree no snippets or leaks before release day. imagine going into it 100% blind and then hearing tjf for the first time :flutter:

giphy.gif

the only thing i want to leak is the pictures of UO and other vinyls and when they're gonna be up for preorder......

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

i still can’t believe chemtrail’s merch is worse than her book’s merch :bebe: me and @Dragon lost 

still optimistic that she might put out more :smile2:

the  times new roman crew neck still sends me

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

i still can’t believe chemtrail’s merch is worse than her book’s merch :bebe: me and @Dragon lost 

my bank account is stoked tbh :oic: the one thing i think is cute/new is the patch that's a part of the boxset– finally something other than photos & lyric book & something i will actually use. i also love the design of the boxset though wish they'd do one w vinyl instead of cd...

aOaIzH2.gif

i hope she puts out more merch and possibly stuff that's a little more out there than clothing... a yosemite diorama? a mini version of her red car? a little heart locket with the word "wild" on it for "wild at heart"? she could really be manipulating my compulsive and emotion driven pandemic shopping habits more!!! 

EqQ36tk.png?1

51 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

Do we know how reliable Lanaism on Twitter is? They say more variants coming including Walmart.... she’s about to have us preordering at Walmart lol, the glamour :twirls:

31 minutes ago, Corona said:

Now THAT would be actually problematic:hype:

I've been seeing some people saying that she had her mask certified by doctors and etc saying that it's safe. Are they just crazy stans? Not that we aren't, but not to that extent lol.

Just now, Coney Island King said:

Me buying a boxset every era and complaining about how expensive it is and how little effort goes into it but still being excited about it and awaiting it’s arrival.

If it makes you happy, it’s worth it love growing my Lana collection 

1 hour ago, Dyl said:

Do we know how reliable Lanaism on Twitter is? They say more variants coming including Walmart.... she’s about to have us preordering at Walmart lol, the glamour :twirls:

Walmart usually doesn't get alternate covers though, so it would likely just be a color exclusive if true. They've been doing a lot of ~coke bottle clear~ ones recently

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, Dyl said:

She should do a Walmart / Kmart exclusive, more on brand :agree: