Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Yosemite never gave off the vibe as a 5 minute long song. I've always felt the energy of a 4ish minute long song when hearing about Yosemite. I think it's 5 minutes long because the first minute is RBFY tbh. Look at the facts and the evidence..

HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM BLASTRO!!!! Mariah Carey singing "Auld Lang Syne"  #NewGlobalUrban http://www.… | Mariah carey music, Mariah carey music  videos, Mariah carey

KGJ5qnC.png

So is "White Hot Forever" a demo of COCC?

I hope it leaks, though given Lana's latest statements, White Hot Forever as a title would probably have been twisted.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

So is "White Hot Forever" a demo of COCC?

I hope it leaks, though given Lana's latest statements, White Hot Forever as a title would probably have been twisted.

We don't know, we're just basing that off the fact that she posted "Tulsa Jesus Freak - White Hot Forever" this summer

8V7Yvel.png

2 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

We don't know, we're just basing that off the fact that she posted "Tulsa Jesus Freak - White Hot Forever" this summer

ahh, so that makes me think WHF is Tulsa Jesus Freak or a demo of it.

Just now, DCooper said:

How people could be criticizing Jack the same week that Lana releases one of her all time best songs is beyond me but to each their own :awk:

personally, i don't understand criticizing Jack after NFR got clinical acclaim AND after Venice Bitch got released. 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I don't think an UO version is coming. I hope it is though.

correct me if I'm wrong but I think BlackoutZone confirmed there is 

Literally spent the whole day listening to COCC while trying to study for my finals:flop:

The song is so good but the video is just:trisha:

Anyways, it got me inspired so I decided to make some mockup covers: a light and a dark version:ma:

Never was really good at Photoshop but I hope some of you'll like it:clapback:

Here's the "nice" version:

chemtrails-front2-01.jpg

chemtrails-back2-01.jpg

And here's the "baddie" version:hype::

chemtrails-front1-01.jpg

chemtrails-back1-01.jpg

Just now, Corona said:

Literally spent the whole day listening to COCC while trying to study for my finals:flop:

The song is so good but the video is just:trisha:

Anyways, it got me inspired so I decided to make some mockup covers: a light and a dark version:ma:

Never was really good at Photoshop but I hope some of you'll like it:clapback:

Here's the "nice" version:

chemtrails-front2-01.jpg

chemtrails-back2-01.jpg

And here's the "baddie" version:hype::

chemtrails-front1-01.jpg

chemtrails-back1-01.jpg

This is gorgeous! Love the two contrasting moods in both these covers! <3

10 hours ago, The Greatest said:

So many fans think that calling her out is being pessimistic or being overly negative but I wouldn’t be doing it if I didn’t think she was smart enough to do better. We should all demand the best of the people we stan. I care about these issues and I care about her so I can’t divorce those conversations 

I agree, I feel like she’s going through it but man does she need a publicist to knock some better sense into her lol. I don’t really disagree with what she’s saying but the way she gets her words out is... leaving a bit to be desired. Last night I was listening to Ridin’ on YouTube and it was so weird watching her w A$AP Rocky and all the comments from years ago knowing what was going on today with all the hate she’s getting. Thought about all the POC she has worked and collaborated with and I could see why she’s annoyed over people thinking she’s a Republican trump boot licker lol. I would be pissed too, but I’m Scorpio and that’s just me. 

I definitely don’t like when people use “I have POC friends so I can do no wrong” I think that’s pretty toxic and there are better ways to show your support. Actions speak much louder than words, so I’m not really that worried about what she’s ranting about. She’ll get over the press soon enough 

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

What are we thinking for first week sales? I say 80-90k if the album is acclaimed, 60-70k if it’s a snooze. But I just don’t see her continuing her 100k streak sadly. 

80k would be really great considering we’re still in a pandemic. And the vinyls will count towards the first week’s sales since they’ll be shipped when the album’s out, so I don’t really see her sales decreasing much

29 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

wait u mean cocc era? do u have the pic?

No, during the run-up to the LFL release. It was one of those very short iPhone videos, like the one for 'Roses Bloom For You.' 

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Also why did literally zero publications review the song? I was hoping for it to get BNM on Pitchfork.

I'm also surprised by that. It seems very strange.