Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

On 12/28/2020 at 2:36 AM, wild caged animal said:

post nr.3 of mourning the loss of "/ Waitress":rip: That addition really made the song appear special on first sight. Maybe she got rid of it because she decided it's going to be a single and the 2nd video is indeed for White Dress (There is a possibility that it was always just called White Dress and it was a transcribing issue but that seems unlikely). I don't remember her exact words but she stated in that september interview that it's a defining song on the record, so it wouldn't be suprising if it turns out to be a major single. White Dress appears to be a more convenient title for a single, I guess. That's all for now.

Catherine Deneuve GIF - CatherineDeneuve GIFs

On 12/28/2020 at 2:48 AM, wild caged animal said:

In conclusion, White Dress confirmed as the next single after cocc

Download-4.gif

Well, I for one absolutely hate the vocal register she sings in on stargirl/YNWA I'm sorry.. i support y'all that like it though. stargirl still a total bop and one of my most streamed songs as well so we'll see 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Idk about y’all but piano is THE instrument for Lana , I’m mean cocc is predominantly piano and it’s a fucking bop

and from what that iconic fag eclipse is saying, the song is stellar and will be a high point

lets not spiral like we did before the cocc release, 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

“I got a lot of issues but inclusivity ain't one of them”

Ok bish than why didn’t u include DEALER:brows:

My theory: Because of the vinyl plant timing issue, they had to decide between a 2LP album with less variants or 1LP with a lots of variants. Apparently, 22-23 mins fit on one side... so 45 mins is the maximum for 1LP

Question for the culture:

How cum a song like Dealer aka a cultural reset of the decade gets scrapped from the final tracklist? With the zodiac theme of the title track the album should have at least 12 songs

:trisha::trisha::trisha:

21404_original.gif

M A S O C H I S M  2 0 3 0

2 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

My theory: Because of the vinyl plant timing issue, they had to decide between a 2LP album with less variants or 1LP with a lots of variants. Apparently, 22-23 mins fit on one side... so 45 mins is the maximum for 1LP

but yosemite is on dealers place. I think she scrapped dealer but knew that gays would go crazy so she gave us something we wanted too to make up

8 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

another song can fit on COCC since BTD has 1LP and 50 mins..She just fkn hates us & doesn’t wanna share to the world the beautiful screamer track that is Dealer :crai: