Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

47 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Can't believe I'm enjoying LMLYLAW so much more:toofunny: The title track really did that!

9b1750b7dc7e55b5befa58d29b07e78c226d0817

Omg finally LMLYLAW appreciation! :wowcry:

:makeup:"Stay away from the Beauty stealers"-Lana Del Rey:makeup:

I wasn't 100% feeling COCC at first but damn it has grown on me so much. It's one of those songs that gets stuck in your head so easily. I find myself going back to listen to it a lot. I'm so happy that everyone else seems to be loving it too.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

All her records are so amazing - Lana is literally a genius when it comes to her craft - but I seriously feel that her magnum opus has dawned upon us. Every release is a masterpiece but the last time I felt this preemptively about a record was when Honeymoon was coming out. I am so excited :wowcry:

1 hour ago, 5adboy said:

Can't believe I'm enjoying LMLYLAW so much more:toofunny: The title track really did that!

9b1750b7dc7e55b5befa58d29b07e78c226d0817

this gif reminded me that lana is giving some big sylvia plath vibes in this look:

Life+of+Sylvia+Plath+through+amazing+vin

12heroine.jpg

Sylvia-plath.jpg

aOaIzH2.gif

27 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

common phrase obviously

no it's not

3 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

yes, it is. it's a line by J.R.R. Tolkien

no? its from a sticker on the back of a jeep whoever this jk rowling person is shouldn't be taking credit for the phrase

18 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

ugh i hate yall

idgaf about none of that im salvatore

1 hour ago, sweetie said:

Yeah we know the credits, Dealer is not on the album and people need to forget it about it. I can't stand it, I lose a brain cell each time this bottom-of-the-barrel flop reject is brought up.

TfXx49K.gif

I wouldn’t say I lose a brain cell nor is it a flop, but we gotta face the music this time gorls 

7-A064692-9-BF0-4-EAD-AF5-B-71-C5-BE51-D

49 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

this gif reminded me that lana is giving some big sylvia plath vibes in this look:

Life+of+Sylvia+Plath+through+amazing+vin

12heroine.jpg

Sylvia-plath.jpg

i've posted these pictures of sylvia plath here before! it's really cool to see that she really did have a look that was similar to slyvia plath's :flutter: i love these photos of her, so effortlessly stunning :wub: 

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I did this cover for White Dress. I'm gonna do a proper one when the video drops. Hopefully we get some good stills of Lana skating before she breaks her arm

HXC3M2P.jpg

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i've posted these pictures of sylvia plath here before! it's really cool to see that she really did have a look that was similar to slyvia plath's :flutter: i love these photos of her, so effortlessly stunning :wub: 

yes these are such a lovely photos– glad to know lana appreciates her work as well 

aOaIzH2.gif