Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Glad I have never heard BUS nor For Free. I am dying for White Dress and if she releases it before the album comes out of course I'm hearing it but I'd rather if she doesn't so we get to listen to the first notes of the album when we have it in full! 

chapters ago I wanted to know if this was going to be a hard liquor album or a sweet tea album and now i'm thinking well maybe it'll be a long island but something about the titles give me more of a rustic grasped perspective on it so. I'm hoping it's more rum. a little bit of whiskey. rum.  I hope there are some gay umbrellas on some of the drinks too. 
wish she added the outro from the vid onto the track; I keep looking for it. VTJhwNF.gif
White dreeesss yesssssssssss I am ready to feel you. to know you. beep beep green lights to the highway hWUsUAI.gif

also it's been a while so I just wanted to say again how BEAUTIFUL LMLYLAW is. she's a rainbow after a storm and a tempest grey overcast against a jolly rancher colored sky but not green bc that's rare from sunsets. The title track's video. wowowowow :cumming2:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif Share ur entry: http://lanaboards.com/topic/12198-lanaboards-user-yearbook-thread/

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

I never said it's her saddest song I just said it's ONE of her saddest and that's just what I thought upon a few listens

I also never said it's her best opener, that's also subjective and I never said it's a piano ballad I said it opens up with a piano

This is not @ you, I'm just doing some prep work so I can quote myself in the future when I inevitably get attacked after the release :bebe:

give me my songs

i didn't mind lmlylaw slander before the title track dropped. now i feel like maybe i can start to see how lmlylaw fits onto the album after hearing cocc and i am appreciating it more

the title track's been haunting, stimulating. like the moon. 
lmlylaw. it's a cold track it's a cold breeze winter when you're gripping your jacket etc on to keep warm. 

there hasn't been much fire so so far, nothing ABLAZE. which, I get the beauty of but. I wonder if we're getting something hotter temp wise. 
post scab peeled blown on wound. more spice. yeah 

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif Share ur entry: http://lanaboards.com/topic/12198-lanaboards-user-yearbook-thread/

cryptkeeper we might want a bitch track on the tracklist. yes dancing til we die? lb users tired out? track by the 26th of feb? pacing. ntqD04b.gif pace. 
pacing.