Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Out September 2020

I remember when LFL (real) tracklist leaked and everyone thought it was fake, that the titles were weird and oddly hyphenated... so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be legit

since the one who posted it on reddit mentioned the lyrics, assuming they were the og leaker, they must know they're accurate (IF it's real).. and I guess Lana wouldn't bother writing them down for a booklet or anything else really, so it means that possibly someone heard the actual track? lmao

also that doesn't sound like a potential single, so someone could've heard the entire album??

sorry for reaching ahhaha

I hope she gets rid of the NFR style. I don't like the font on the back cover and the way the songs are written.

That font was hideous, she should stick to the bold and neutral font of her first three records, looks much cleaner and it fits pretty much everything imho.

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

That font was hideous, she should stick to the bold and neutral font of her first three records, looks much cleaner and it fits pretty much everything imho.

I don't get how the NFR font even fit Norman Rockwell... It looked more like comic book style font. Am I missing something?

"Now I'm like a wild caged animal, sitting by the swimming pool losing all my power"

I don't get how the NFR font even fit Norman Rockwell... It looked more like comic book style font. Am I missing something?

It looks comic book-ish and very "pop art" it's honestly a mystery to me why they settled on that? But then again the whole concept of the album cover was mismatched and messy.

I can't wait to see what she's gonna pull on COCC as far as visual presentation goes...

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

where's this one coming from?

"things mean a lot" dsfghvgfhds

“You’re a rich WASP from Connecticut and you live in a five-level penthouse. You’re ‘The Man.’ As in, ‘stick it to The Man.’ As in the person they guillotine in the revolution.”

If this tracklist and backcover are real... Guuuuurl you have me screaaaaming. I just wish she use the same font from the first three records on the front cover. I miss that style, it's very unique and it attracts a lot of attention.

For some reason this new era has some weird dark undertone to me. Maybe it’s the writings she’s been expressing in her poetry, specifically patent leather do over. It was really self acknowledgement of how she doesn’t really want to die which in itself is a good thing, but you’re faced with a dark reality of the women before you who have taken that path. the guitar instrumental as well is eery and weary. maybe it’s the current state of being in quarantine recently, but this album feels almost a bit lonely? i don’t see this album as one where she’s seeking freedom to relinquish feelings of past relationships, but rather relinquish her inner self and who she realizes she is.

giphy.gif

Guys.. the image that has leaked is a 35mm photo, so if it’s really fake, the person who shot the photo had some professional photograph equipment

Well, I doubt the person shot the image him/herself.

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

we- omg i've had a similar dream like that before where i've been in conversation with her and trying to act like im so chill "i'm not like other fans" teas

We're the same person then

butterflies-gif-2.giftumblr_m0qju7scfV1r8s433o1_500.gif

If we get the album on September 4th or 5th we have to wait 68/69 days until we have the album (if I counted right lol bc I just woke up and I'm a mess)

Imagine we would really get a new album so soon. That would be crazy!!

giphy.gif

106423138_152413739692266_23848912150398

Metacritic listed lanas new album on sept 4th and it says "title to be announced". U think she changed it again? Hopefully tbh

They probably didn’t listen to her second video, where she announced the title.