Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Out September 2020

3 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

I thought that those fans she "lashed out" at were being problematic? I'm not saying it's justified but still, context is blurry af on that.

And the weight changes...that's a no, most of the population has faced that during quarantine and everything we've been through, I think it's been hard for all of us in all aspects, even mentally.

The driving I totally agree though, but other than that we shouldn't be alarmed.

yeah pretty sure the fans she lashed out at were questioning her mental health

I think. for her to be able to do promo and being active on social media every once in a while's pretty alright. I actually think she's got a leg up from the quarantine in how she mentioned she's already about being contemplative enough to think about a lot of things that only most people are thinking about just now. 

just observing from like far a distance but idk. i trust that she's ok. and i get that we can kinda connect it to theories on the record, and yes the date haze is on their part but. maybe we can steer from talking about someone's mental health so, as if casually? like, no one really gives af about her wearing a mask that much i'd like to think so.. idk, there's something about it that doesn't sit well w me. spicy snark n all that.

it's tough bc we've got nothing to really talk about but hey here's to something coming soon for us to all enjoy. it's a complex situation i get it, but, let's just leave it to her. 

OhDhmUZ.png

1 hour ago, past the bushes said:

I thought that those fans she "lashed out" at were being problematic? I'm not saying it's justified but still, context is blurry af on that.

And the weight changes...that's a no, most of the population has faced that during quarantine and everything we've been through, I think it's been hard for all of us in all aspects, even mentally.

The driving I totally agree though, but other than that we shouldn't be alarmed.

yeah i only put the weight because weight changes can be a sign of depression, but that also ignores the quarantine situation most of us are in. idk, like I said, taking it on individual points there's nothing wrong, but there just seems to be a pattern lately of things changing a lot with Lana and I'm a little concerned in case she's going through it or something. 

29 minutes ago, Be Free said:

idk why people keep trying to change the fact that she wore a mesh mask... like!!! she was seen with fans a couple of times wearing no masks, then the twitch live...

it’s not like someone forced her to wear a mesh mask for y’all to be making up the photoshop thing 😭😭😭

This.

Say it's 'shopped all you want but it doesn't change the fact that she's been photographed numerous times with fans during this pandemic wearing no mask. It's just that, by wearing a mesh mask, she's drawn attention to the fact that she doesn't seem to take rona all that seriously.

I don't understand why this is the hill people want to die on. It's quite amusing.

And suddenly everyone is a Photoshop expert which is also amusing. We should simply ask Chunk, because graphic design is her passion.

Anyway, I just listened to HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI for the first time in like a year, and I wonder if there will be any songs on COCC that she's been working on for ages like she did that one. I feel like QftC was a long time coming, filled with thoughts she'd been stewing over, so maybe.

2 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i want something as fiery and scandalous as carolina reaper... soaked in reverb... electric guitars... dynamic production.

Yes always electric guitars. Screaming electric guitars and chaotic vibes, like Cruel World or the bridge of Shades. :flutter:

41 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Yes always electric guitars. Screaming electric guitars and chaotic vibes, like Cruel World or the bridge of Shades. :flutter:

ohh yes, that's exactly what i want too. the soc bridge was so iconic, especially paired with that music video :bodyisready:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

if shes doing all of this controversial shit for the album thats gonna end up being an acoustic ballads flop istg....

:illumilana:

:illumilana: This album will be the opposite of an acoustic ballads flop! :illumilana:

:illumilana: I'm calling bombastic choruses and complex production that will leave us scalpless! :illumilana:

:illumilana: It'll be louder, bolder and more daring than anything she's ever done! :illumilana:

:illumilana: Come on Jackie Off don't be shy let us see what you're capable of! :illumilana:

:illumilana: Manifesting it! :illumilana:

:illumilana:

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

:illumilana: This album will be the opposite of an acoustic ballads flop! :illumilana:

:illumilana: I'm calling bombastic choruses and complex production that will leave us scalpless! :illumilana:

:illumilana: It'll be louder, bolder and more daring than anything she's ever done! :illumilana:

:illumilana: Come on Jackie Off don't be shy let us see what you're capable of! :illumilana:

:illumilana: Manifesting it! :illumilana:

:pray2::pray::pray2::pray::pray2::pray::pray2::pray::pray2::pray::pray2::pray::pray2::pray:

giphy.gif

we believe and therefore we make it so:clapback:

Amen!

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus

Reminder that Lana said during the NFR! era that there won't be bangers on NFR!

Yet we have FILLY , Doin' Time and Cinnamon Girl and we got a 10 minute masterpiece with synths and guitars:wub:

So COCC  will not be an acoustic flop.. it will blow our minds!! My prediction is that we get indeed an acoustic folk country inspired part but also a more upbeat part with more guitars, drums und psychedelic influences 

giphy.gif

White Dress/Waitress is in fact about Lanz being poorly treated by a Cha Cha Matcha waitress - who accidentally spilled a matcha latte on her white dress - and  wanting to speak to the manager for a 10% discount on her order :makeup2:

Lanarat.png

I was bored so I  asked an online quija board how many tracks COTCC will have and the answer was 3:rip:

Also asked if Dealer will be on the album and it said no:rip:

Let's not manifest that 

giphy.gif