Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Recommended Posts

Oh my God I just developed two abs from this i cant. I am so so so shocked this is the first I've heard of this. Pre releases really are some mythic as hell quests aren't they? Please dear Lana, end this journey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Oh my God I just developed two abs from this i cant. I am so so so shocked this is the first I've heard of this. Pre releases really are some mythic as hell quests aren't they? Please dear Lana, end this journey.

wait. .. . 59dc16f214331a8324fd84d7665a6860.jpglatest?cb=20180421213703 tenor.gif?itemid=7347942

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

YES GODT THE SCAT IS THE FIRST SIGN OF PRE-ALBUM LAUNCH MELTDOWNS GET READY GAYS

Am I dumb for not knowing what i scat is?


1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Elle said:

 

It's unfortunately happened during every pre-release era for the past 4 years. I have no idea who the scat troll is or why they continue to do this, but it really is the worst x

 

YES! Wasn't there a scat troll in the Ultraviolence one as well?

Who is this mysterious poop lover?  It wouldn't be a pre-release thead without them :$ gives it a homely feel to it :lmao:


tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad I didn’t see it. I’ve gone 20.5 years without seeing it and would like to keep it that way for as long as possible. Ew. The thought makes me sick to my stomach I have such a phobia of germs/bacteria/waste....


♛ catch a wave, and take in the sweetness ♛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

 

Get that promo, Lana :makeup:

The fact that Kylie was like 15 when she posted this lmao 


♛ catch a wave, and take in the sweetness ♛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

 

YES! Wasn't there a scat troll in the Ultraviolence one as well?

Who is this mysterious poop lover?  It wouldn't be a pre-release thead without them :$ gives it a homely feel to it :lmao:

homely is not the wordddddd rU0N2f5.gif but i get u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

 

what happened?

SCAT PORN was legit on here as soon as came back from a lil break and I open up lanaboards and someone posted a photo of some chick with pop all over herself plus she was naked too I nearly vomitted up my lunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elle said:

 

It's unfortunately happened during every pre-release era for the past 4 years. I have no idea who the scat troll is or why they continue to do this, but it really is the worst x

 

i need to know whos doing this :horror: nb4 it’s lana herself :thumb:

 

back at it again with the... scat porn lol almost said bullshit


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...