Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

19 minutes ago, lunaticqueen said:

Omg hahah I am new here and I'm on board team delulu! 

but why is everyone sketched out I'm so confused who do you guys fear ????

Guys stop scaring away the new person we need more numbers for team delulu 

ya know what i love about lana's pre-release eras is just because its over doesnt mean its really over since shes extending her pre-release eras all the time so i guess its never really over

Lana once called me sweetheart so that's that

Where are the team delulu members!! Here is some champagne for you all

tenor.gif?itemid=4843598

We will win!! Let's celebrate that!!

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Don't let the Mariah Carey GIF's die 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I had an actual NIGHTMARE about this album last night: "Let Me Love You" leaked and it was an electronic-country song, sort of like the Charlie's Angels song (without Lana's bridge part) crossed with, like, Cotton-Eyed Joe. It was so vivid and so awful. I have never been so relieved to wake up! Clearly this album stress is in my brain. :eek3:

"when you have an overactive, eccentric mind, a record like ‘Chemtrails’ is just what you’re going to get."
~LDR

10 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

ya know what i love about lana's pre-release eras is just because its over doesnt mean its really over since shes extending her pre-release eras all the time so i guess its never really over

I’d not be surprised if she mentions the next record on COCC release date

4 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

I had an actual NIGHTMARE about this album last night: "Let Me Love You" leaked and it was an electronic-country song, sort of like the Charlie's Angels song (without Lana's bridge part) crossed with, like, Cotton-Eyed Joe. It was so vivid and so awful. I have never been so relieved to wake up! Clearly this album stress is in my brain. :eek3:

Horrifying I would have woke up in a sweat heart racing! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Im glad that I missed this scat madness. Ugh I hate these things. This isn't even funny but some ppl like to troll this way.

♪ Let me love you like a woman ♪
♪ Let me hold you like a baby ♪
♪ Let me shine like a diamond ♪
♪ Let me be who I’m meant to be ♪

:kris::trisha::crying2:

24 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

btw. Which team do you belong to @Elle #TeamDelusional of the YosemiteCult or #Cocctober Smart-ass?

:awkney: I'm in the middle. I don't really lean any particular way. I'll be thrilled if something does happen on the 5th, but if it doesn't I won't be surprised/disappointed. I've learned by now to take some of Lana's announcements with a grain of salt, but I also haven't lost all hope that something may come on the 5th. So again, I'm pretty 50/50 split x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

#teamdelulu should I buy new earphones or postpone it for now?

Yes you should. A beautiful COCC is going to bless and touch nicely your ears this saturday.

♪ Let me love you like a woman ♪
♪ Let me hold you like a baby ♪
♪ Let me shine like a diamond ♪
♪ Let me be who I’m meant to be ♪

:kris::trisha::crying2:

5 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Omg Nicole reactivated her insta and completely deleted every sky picture y’all traumatized her 

Lolz I still want her for album cover

Edit: *i sent her follow request in IG cause she’s locked. Hahhaga

Neil is the shit though

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the worst scenario is september 5 comes, albums doesnt drop, lana doesnt say anything and it turns into nfr type of release and cocc drops august 2021

I’ll honestly unstan if she does that to us

but honestly, she joked about releasing it in 2030, being ironic, knowing she in the past made us wait for way to long. So i dont think it’s gonna happen again now

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the worst scenario is september 5 comes, album doesnt drop, lana doesnt say anything and it turns into nfr type of release and cocc drops august 2021

unmanifesting :defeated:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif