Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

maybe Lana hasn't reiterated the date because it's still up for discussion and she knows they can still submit whatever they have now with extremely short notice 

I think so too, she would’ve debunked September 5th in that IG video if there was no chance of it coming out that day at all. 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think so too, she would’ve debunked September 5th in that IG video if there was no chance of it coming out that day at all. 

Delulus stay strong :scajo2:Im with you


♪ Let me love you like a woman ♪
♪ Let me hold you like a baby ♪
♪ Let me shine like a diamond ♪
♪ Let me be who I’m meant to be ♪

:kris::trisha::crying2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another thing to consider is that given the lockdown and her trusting relationship with Jack, it's possible that most of the album is still only on Jack's hands now 

so very low chances of leaks and if the physical copies are coming later (I think in these times people wouldn't go out to record stores as much; and I guess the billboard charting rules aren't being applied for a few more weeks anyway) there's no need to prepare a pre-order for a digital-only release and this way they can also still finalize the booklet if Neil is shooting for that (I find it weird that they're shooting the cover only now and this has been done before: cover by Chuck and other art by Neil) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our country club is reopening in person dining events this weekend; and my second cousins wife is taking a plane from SF to Switzerland (which will fly over our country club). This is obviously clearly a sign that the album will come on the 5th 


♛ catch a wave, and take in the sweetness ♛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

tZCUX92.jpg

DeluluKing had to make it his signature


♪ Let me love you like a woman ♪
♪ Let me hold you like a baby ♪
♪ Let me shine like a diamond ♪
♪ Let me be who I’m meant to be ♪

:kris::trisha::crying2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Our country club is reopening in person dining events this weekend; and my second cousins wife is taking a plane from SF to Switzerland (which will fly over our country club). This is obviously clearly a sign that the album will come on the 5th 

take a picture of the plane and tag lana so she remembers there's a cover to be published

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

another thing to consider is that given the lockdown and her trusting relationship with Jack, it's possible that most of the album is still only on Jack's hands now 

so very low chances of leaks and if the physical copies are coming later (I think in these times people wouldn't go out to record stores as much; and I guess the billboard charting rules aren't being applied for a few more weeks anyway) there's no need to prepare a pre-order for a digital-only release and this way they can also still finalize the booklet if Neil is shooting for that (I find it weird that they're shooting the cover only now and this has been done before: cover by Chuck and other art by Neil) 

This - also with NFR there were no leaks UNTIL the album was sent to retailers in advance and that’s why Qobuz “leaked” a sampler with snippets and why the album leaked on cassette and then CD. Jack’s hard-drive must be secured to the max -  look at how Folklore was a total surprise! If they just send it digitally tomorrow morning, then it can’t leak, and if it somehow does, then at least it’s only hours before the album comes out! 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

Delulu king had to use it as his signature

 

Love it, fellow believer :et:


 

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”


 Anais Nin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it’s so weird that lana chose a saturday to release the album unless it’s dropping tonight :creep:

Ugh 2 days more. It wont be released in NZ first as always. I manifest a suprise digital worldwide release. :legend:


♪ Let me love you like a woman ♪
♪ Let me hold you like a baby ♪
♪ Let me shine like a diamond ♪
♪ Let me be who I’m meant to be ♪

:kris::trisha::crying2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...