Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Recommended Posts

do y'all think Sheridans recent story is of Lanas hair or someone else??? also it doesn't look like a drastic length cut like she did for lfl era (if it is her) thoughts?

also maybe since he worded it "all in a days work" he is just back at his salon or something now that LA salons can open 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

just scheduled my eye removal surgery, can’t wait! hope she releases cocc in braille 😍

this doesn't make sense but that's why I

m laughing :thumb2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

do y'all think Sheridans recent story is of Lanas hair or someone else??? also it doesn't look like a drastic length cut like she did for lfl era (if it is her) thoughts?

also maybe since he worded it "all in a days work" he is just back at his salon or something now that LA salons can open 

I think it’s too brown to be hers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s so interesting is that the past dates have been wrong sure, but they were never put in writing I feel like. Like she literally wrote September 5th and announced that that was the date sooo many months ago idk. Maybe it’ll be out midday. We have written proof from her for sept 5th and she never commented on it after. Sept 5th was an interesting date from the start bc it was a Saturday and we all assumed she just had her days wrong but she was kinda jokey in her video 


All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

What’s so interesting is that the past dates have been wrong sure, but they were never put in writing I feel like. Like she literally wrote September 5th and announced that that was the date sooo many months ago idk. Maybe it’ll be out midday. We have written proof from her for sept 5th and she never commented on it after. Sept 5th was an interesting date from the start bc it was a Saturday and we all assumed she just had her days wrong but she was kinda jokey in her video 

gauging from how happy she was in the insta vid. I really do think things are gonna b coming soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

this doesn't make sense but that's why I

m laughing :thumb2:

⠠⠊⠀⠙⠕⠀⠝⠕⠞⠀⠺⠁⠝⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠎⠑⠑⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠉⠁⠞⠂⠀⠊⠞⠀⠊⠎⠀⠙⠊⠎⠛⠥⠎⠞⠊⠝⠛

 

 


UbsOye5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not coming 12amPST. It didn’t come out on the 5th, I guess we’ll just have to wait for the next announcement...


♛ catch a wave, and take in the sweetness ♛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

do y'all think Sheridans recent story is of Lanas hair or someone else??? also it doesn't look like a drastic length cut like she did for lfl era (if it is her) thoughts?

also maybe since he worded it "all in a days work" he is just back at his salon or something now that LA salons can open 

 

mTv8FNG.jpg


My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...