Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Lust For Life doesn’t though

we don't claim ha, plus he only worked on like 3/4 of the songs (off the top of my head, he had little/no involvement in love, lfl, cherry, summer bummer, and bpbp)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Lust For Life doesn’t though

There are gems on Lust For Life, can't blame Rick (or Kieron) for going along with Lanz when she wanted the record to sound a certain way (in that case fill 75% of the album with cheap/tacky trap beats). We can legit say the same with Jack about the subpar production/mastering on NFR.

Can't wait to hear what typa "yes man" moves the latter pulled on COCC.

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

I think this album just didn't show the full potential of what a lana x jack album could be cause lana wanted it to be so stripped back n singer-songwritery 

I hope COCC goes HARD I want Fiona Apple level RAGE 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Guys since the supposed release date is less then 3 months away, isn't the album done and sent to publishers? She said she needs to finish the record early as she releases physical copies and they take 3 months to produce.

At this point I'm not even that sceptical about the tracklist, cause it's so terrible. Remember when we all laughed about song titles like "In My Feelings" and "Summer Bummer" and then it turned out to be true?

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

I remember someone in this thread saying some people saw lana doing photoshoot in december/january in a vintage car, can someone give more info on that?

This was the video, uploaded Dec 2019

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”

Anais Nin

She looks cute, if thats the cover, i wouldnt be mad

The more I think about it, the more I think this is it. Taken from below, the white backdrop could be for the chemtrails in the sky.

I've been just liking posts here and saying nothing for the last days like a creep lol. I guess I just don't know what to expect while also knowing what to expect, it's weird.

I really can't see how she can take her sound in a new direction from NFR giving that she's still working with Jack and aside her break-up from Sean, she seems to be in the same mindset to me. Yes, every album of hers has been different than the previous ones but this time I really don't feel like things are gonna change at least sonically. And if my pessimist self is proven wrong and they do change, I really don't know how. So I'm conflicted. Where do you guys stand on that?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

we don't claim ha, plus he only worked on like 3/4 of the songs (off the top of my head, he had little/no involvement in love, lfl, cherry, summer bummer, and bpbp)

Rick worked on literally every song on LFL as a writer and producer. That being said he snapped on multiple other lana albums

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

I've been just liking posts here and saying nothing for the last days like a creep lol. I guess I just don't know what to expect while also knowing what to expect, it's weird.

I really can't see how she can take her sound in a new direction from NFR giving that she's still working with Jack and aside her break-up from Sean, she seems to be in the same mindset to me. Yes, every album of hers has been different than the previous ones but this time I really don't feel like things are gonna change at least sonically. And if my pessimist self is proven wrong and they do change, I really don't know how. So I'm conflicted. Where do you guys stand on that?

That's what I have back in my mind but I avoid to think about...because I really want that Lana does sth different but yeah have the same feeling about it as you. But on the other Hand they made a song like Venice Bitch. If she stays in a similiar vein to NFR! she hopefully will go down the VB/ Filly/ The Greatest route...So far I really liked most of Lanas piano ballads but I hope we don't get too much of them on COCC maybe one or two ....I hope for more instrumentation and for more bass....it could be my car soundsystem but the difference between UV and NFR in terms of bass is kinda huge

giphy.gif

for me, this album gives me earth element vibes

BTD: fire, mixed with a little air

UV: fire

HM: fire/air

NFR: earth/water

COCC: kinda earth to me so far??

edit: ok I forgot about LFL  :flop:  I'm gonna say that's water for me

LFL: dirt

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

We always doubt her but are always blown away when we hear her new music, the woman continues to be amazing. Let's remember that :hooker:

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥