Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

5 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

They’re purposefully misleading us because it’s still a surprise album.. DUH :popcorn:

you’re absolutely right I don’t know why we’re all having meltdowns and crazy hypotheticals!!

see ya’ll next week when she surprise drops on a dreary Tuesday afternoon at 4:17 PM

2 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

They really should have planned the release of new music and Violet at completely

different times because literally

nobody is going to care about the poetry book when new music is right on the horizon.

Violet who?

i like violet for what it is and have the audiobook and my bf is getting me the hardcopy for my birthday next month

people can be happy with, and support both simultaneously

but yes I agree, they SHOULD have been completely separate. 

I

We are NOT the GP, I promise 

most people are going about their life as if nothing is happening. They aren’t on the edge of their seat. 

my personal FB and IG has been flooded with violet ads, they’re clearly pushing that and aren’t going to be letting up with that until the book is out. This is the strategy and we’re just watching from a very very closer perspective 

33 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Ben deleted all the negative comments under his post... 

I still find it weird ben treats us like naughty children considering we pay his bills 🤷🏼‍♂️ Funny way to say thank you.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

37 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Ben deleted all the negative comments under his post... 

they're still up for me

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

Ok Lana theres only one thing u can do to quell our response to the irksome nature of being your fans and it’s by putting Dealer on the record. It’s Dealer or no deal, mama, ok? :smokes3:

24 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Maybe u missed it? I went off on Ben REALLY hard n my comment is still up

What did you say? :oic2:

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”

Anais Nin

47 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

They really should have planned the release of new music and Violet at completely

different times because literally

nobody is going to care about the poetry book when new music is right on the horizon.

Violet who?

no one really cared about Violet when it was first set for its January release

Yes, it's true, I live for you

I’ve been gone for like a week, I saw that she posted the interview mag video but I haven’t watched it yet, what else did I miss?? Anything important?? 

UbsOye5.png

Qobuz just told me that:

"No updates about Chemtrails but there is an album called “Segl” by EIVØR that is coming out on 9/18. This album includes a co-production w/ Lana Del Rey😉"

What we thinking about this?

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Qobuz just told me that:

"No updates about Chemtrails but there is an album called “Segl” by EIVØR that is coming out on 9/18. This album includes a co-production w/ Lana Del Rey😉"

What we thinking about this?

I just googled this to see what came up about it, and it looks like the record doesn't actually feature Lana's co-production, but Dan Heath's, who has worked with Lana a number of times.

In this article, it states "Including co-production from Lana Del Rey collaborator Dan Heath, and featuring an appearance from Ásgeir, ‘Segl’ is the follow-up to Eivør’s widely-praised 2017 release & UK commercial debut, ‘Slør’"

It looks like they just misquoted! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS