Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

48 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

anyways something just popped up on my Facebook timeline saying "Lana Del Rey updated their info in the about section" 

Had a look through her about section on her page and it's just old information for like the nfr era but idky this makes me think shes announcing LMLYLAW release date soon

omg she's pulling her entire catalogue off streaming like the time she wiped her twitter and instagram feed

i76mrxw.png 

36 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Could be Lana tweeting, " Global storming  affects all of us and together all of us can defeat it". 

32 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

yep, they update the lana.lnk.to/NF

now we have pre-add and pre-save options for Spotify and Apple Music! Announcement is coming guuuuys 

17 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Something HAS to come! :raven:

Why updating the lnk.to to pre-add and pre-save, it doesn’t make any cents lurv :raven:

They’re gearing up for dropping something :raven:

14 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

omg she's pulling her entire catalogue off streaming like the time she wiped her twitter and instagram feed

it doesnt make enee cents luv it doesnt 😭😭 LONA DELERY PLS SAY SOMETHING TOMORROW WHEN I WAKE UP

7 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

don’t get too excited

My expectations are one thing per week. Maybe a song this week, or a snippet for the song next week. (October 30 seems a good date for Chemtrails and to have the lead a month and a half before reminds me of HM, so of course I want something like that to happen again :p )

i don't wanna rain on anyone's parade but according to the wayback machine, there are 3 snapshots of lana.lnk.to/NFR (oct 16, 22 and dec 10 - all in 2019) and all 3 of them contain "pre-save" and "pre-add" options for spotify and apple music respectively. the Google Play button is gone however, but that's because they shut down their music store, correct?

close your eyes and feel where you hold your attention; if it's in the back of eyes, walk it down to your heart center and make that the new place from which your thoughts enter

4 minutes ago, AFFA said:

i don't wanna rain on anyone's parade but according to the wayback machine, there are 3 snapshots of lana.lnk.to/NFR (oct 16, 22 and dec 10 - all in 2019) and all 3 of them contain "pre-save" and "pre-add" for spotify and apple music respectively. the Google Play button is gone however, but that's because they shut down their music store, correct?

yup, google play was supposed to shut down 2 week ago (somehow its still up tho), so thats why that i missing.

makes no sense to change the NFR link to pre-add and pre-save when they obvs wont use that one for chemtrails. they prolly just forgot to update the spotify and AM buttons back in 2019

Lana once called me sweetheart so that's that

2 hours ago, spencertmartin said:

anyways something just popped up on my Facebook timeline saying "Lana Del Rey updated their info in the about section" 

Had a look through her about section on her page and it's just old information for like the nfr era but idky this makes me think shes announcing LMLYLAW release date soon

well it did update! I saw that too, they mention NFR more now, before it just said to preorder now it’s saying that it’s out now! The link.to still goes to the LFL single tho 

2 hours ago, spencertmartin said:

Also I just noticed that when you go to lana.lnk.to/NFR it only gives you Youtube and Apple music options, no spotify or deezer or google play music option is there anymore... could mean something possibly 

all of mine are still there, but Spotify is pre-save and Apple is pre-add:excited:

edit: looks like I was late to the party lol

i can’t wait to randomly try to get on Lanaboards and not be able to because the site has so much traffic..THATS when you know something is happening 

1 hour ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

I wonder sometimes if every new song is a new story or recycled story from her very  past

Didn’t she hint, in her Jack interview, that Chemtrails was more about her future, where she wants to end up?

7 hours ago, spencertmartin said:

HAHHA it's fine, honestly this one is better than the original, lana del rey could never

BUSTY DEL REY EYE--💀💀

I feel like this album is going to be heavy instrumentals with like 1 or 2 piano ballads 

Chest Coast by Busty Del Rey

I can see my boobies swingin’

85460399.gif

His parliament’s on fire and his hands are up 

source.gif

Feelin my tiddies and he’s sayin 

giphy.gif

Oooh Busty, ooooo Busty, I’m in love

source.gif

[live outro] OoOoOoHhHhHHHH....

source.gif

OoOoOoHhHhHHHH....

source.gif

[us in the audience]

source.gif

I wonder sometimes if every new song is a new story or recycled story from her very  past

It’s typically a combination of both. Ultraviolence was an old story from her late teens, but songs like cruel world and shades of cool were about Barrie. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

[IF=] https://lana.lnk.to/NFRWE [THEN=] https://lana.lnk.to/COTCCUB [OR=] https://lana.lnk.to/COTCCB [OR=]........

fbi’s I need u on this..

Or https://lana.lnk.to/Chemtrails

(or even https://lana.lnk.to/album since the one for Violet is https://lana.lnk.to/audiobook )

giphy-7.gif