Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Ok but the real question is: will there be actual Chemtrails on the album cover? Place your bets.

I think there will def be chemtrails on the cover. or the back.

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I think there will def be chemtrails on the cover. or the back.

Something psychedelic like purple chemtrails on an acid green sky would be dope but also a mess if not properly done... or maybe painted chemtrails, just like the sky in the NFR! cover!

Lanarat.png

I just wanted to say. the flaunt mag shoot still haunts me beautifully today. will Poison Ivy Lana make a cameo this era? we don't know. we don't. know

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Something psychedelic like purple chemtrails on an acid green sky would be dope but also a mess if not properly done... or maybe painted chemtrails, just like the sky in the NFR! cover!

Oh yes!

I am having post anaesthia Visions to the tune of Leonard Cohen and I saw the track list but the only two tracks I remembered were “Easy” and “I read it in the paper”. And the cover has a violet Color to it, like that was the Color of her dress or something. Brb putting the ice pack back over my eyes and I will continue to search 

i just want the tip of her cocc, aka TJF :crai:

close your eyes and feel where you hold your attention; if it's in the back of eyes, walk it down to your heart center and make that the new place from which your thoughts enter

manifesting a cover of WAP:party::party:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

22 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

but hope is one of her best songs :makeup:

Agreed that it’s one of her best songs lyrically. It has gorgeous lyrics and a beautiful melody but the fact that the piano is just a bunch of chords repeated over and over kinda makes it drag. I like and respect the song for what it represents though. 
On a strictly personal level, exclusively piano driven ballads need proper piano to stand the test of time; I’m not saying Tori Amos or Fiona Apple type of arrangement but Jack is not skilled at the piano. His playing is clunky. 

I wouldn’t want a lead / first single to be a piano-only ballad. I wouldn’t mind a ballad like Zella Day’s Only A Dream though. 

14 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

I still can't get over this one:

Reveal hidden contents

55fsn7ixysh51.jpg

Funny thing about this one is that it's a little reminiscent of this statue in...Tulsa:

Spoiler

WP68vUu.png

18 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

I am having post anaesthia Visions to the tune of Leonard Cohen and I saw the track list but the only two tracks I remembered were “Easy” and “I read it in the paper”. And the cover has a violet Color to it, like that was the Color of her dress or something. Brb putting the ice pack back over my eyes and I will continue to search 

Ok so when I said violet I meant lavender but I got confused bc I’m loopy and VBBOTG. 12 tracks and white dress/waitress is track 7 ir 8/ the last track had a long name so I think it could be LMLYLAW. There’s lots of shrubbery in the visuals but the cover has water on it. Dealer was the track before Easy, I think they were tracks 9 and 10 respectively. I didn’t see any features.

13 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

I read “Easy” as “Etsy” :toofunny:  tbh I wouldn’t put it past her :facepalm:

UbsOye5.png

28 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

I still can't get over this one:

Hide contents

55fsn7ixysh51.jpg

The complementary blue/yellow colors, the retro luxury vibe, the subtle chemtrail, the smart incorporation of the title and her name on the plane, the blond hair.

:trisha::trisha::trisha:

A work of art, should be in the Louvre instead of Mona Lisa. As much as I want the album cover, I really don't know if it will top this. :crai:

Oh, I'd love chemtrails on the back ! :hdu:

Omg thank you, I made this one and posted it on here last month! <3 your words are really sweet. 

12 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

omg am I THAT old? :rip:

Hide contents

It's a great song, imagine Lanz's voice on it! :xcry:

Not gonna lie, I'm really not a fan of male singers, but I'll give this a try kween.:diva: