Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

5 hours ago, vodkaa said:

u know what. let's do that. 
which tracks are u guys anticipating the most? 

Dealer! It sounds like the screamo song I’ve been craving since the lukewarm shouts in Heroin!

48K6p1K.gifAPn8GL8.jpg48K6p1K.gif

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Dealer! It sounds like the screamo song I’ve been craving since the lukewarm shouts in Heroin!

I remember those. those were good. I'm currently conflicted bc I really wanna hear those soaring high notes that she sings, but it seems like she only uses that register for something terrifying, or when she's trying to conduit heaven or something but both options might seem a bit. farfetched if she did do the screeamo. 

and screamo already has some possible connotations for the record with how her music's usually sonically in the same neighborhood w itself. 

I need to listen to TJF. that snippet. I hope its potential's realized and it's an even better song from what we've heard. 

23 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I thought it was confirmed that Krug would shoot it?

I skimmed ur timeline. was there ever a clear answer or was it just conclusion jumping? I'm gonna sound so out of the norm here but. I kinda want Chuck shooting the cover? there's this kind of sharp quality to her photos that have this lowkey spooky quality to it that can possibly make the cover have an eerie edge. Neil's work is so so beautiful we all know. but I'm kinda hoping that if he does shoot the cover, that it'll have that sharper quality to it, I'd really like to see some element of danger/edge for the cover. 

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

I skimmed ur timeline. was there ever a clear answer or was it just conclusion jumping? I'm gonna sound so out of the norm here but. I kinda want Chuck shooting the cover? there's this kind of sharp quality to her photos that have this lowkey spooky quality to it that can possibly make the cover have an eerie edge. Neil's work is so so beautiful we all know. but I'm kinda hoping that if he does shoot the cover, that it'll have that sharper quality to it, I'd really like to see some element of danger/edge for the cover. 

Chuck and sharp quality? I thought she specialized in retro cameras and iPhones? :tongue: Nah just kidding, but I agree, she has some good pictures. My favorite will forever be blonde Lana sitting in a trashed kitchen.

We didn’t get it 100% confirmed but Lana tagged him on September 1st when she posted that behind-the-scenes video for Chemtrails, so I assume he’ll be taking photos for the album as she also tagged a video director and Krug doesn’t work in video format (if I’m not mistaken). :)

do we have any comp stem gays n gals willing to do that 6 png things bc. that's like. is that a tech lead? I think so yup.
but wait. lemme hype this even further. why 6? 
is it a vinyl. a box set. a CD? casettes? 
but there's 2 more. 
for what? 

I don't know either someone source code it lets go lets go lets go

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Chuck and sharp quality? I thought she specialized in retro cameras and iPhones? :tongue: Nah just kidding, but I agree, she has some good pictures. My favorite will forever be blonde Lana sitting in a trashed kitchen.

We didn’t get it 100% confirmed but Lana tagged him on September 1st when she posted that behind-the-scenes video for Chemtrails, so I assume he’ll be taking photos for the album as she also tagged a video director and Krug doesn’t work in video format (if I’m not mistaken). :)

oooooooooof- hahahahahahahahaha I think so too. but also that she somehow captures Lana in a more, lol this is gonna sound funny but u know what, been saying this earlier and had another user vibe it too but, she captures Lana in a more Courage the Cowardly Dog eerie kinda way. MAC. HBTB, even that shot from NA. 
I haven't seen that one .. yet lol but mm point being, Krug's work has a more dreamy quality to it most times, while Chuck's got that eerie thing going for her so yeah. 

ahhh ok cool yeah I think we discussed that like earlier this thread ok cool! So I guess that's a solid start

1 CD

2 vinyls; one standard black, one in color

1 cassette 

1 collector’s bundle: CD+colorful vinyl+cassette

1 analog bundle: vinyl+cassette

It’s usually something like that, right?

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

1 CD

2 vinyls; one standard black, one in color

1 cassette 

1 collector’s bundle: CD+colorful vinyl+cassette

1 analog bundle: vinyl+cassette

It’s usually something like that, right?

let's hope soooo :pray2:

52 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I thought it was confirmed that Krug would shoot it?

Lots of things about this era have been confirmed and yet we remain disappointed and album less :typewriter:

i am that bitch

23 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

The calm before the storm:makeup:

new york tiffany pollard,Tiffany,yorkgif,new,tnyp3 GIF

this is like the 3rd notable time we've said that this thread :krylie:

is anyone snooping at those pngs? kjtDQW3.gif

Her next three posts could be about the album (cover×tracklist ×cover ) Everything she posted about the magazine is in a row and the NFR! Cover ×tracklist ×cover is in line as well

Terrence mom said announcement on September 17 th 

We will get something this week!! Maybe the cover + tracklist and maybe pre order?

tenor.gif?itemid=5774983

giphy.gif