Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think the title track is entirely about her siblings and friends. I can see her name dropping them in the verses and that's it.

By the way, I think the song is going to be similar to West Coast in structure where there is a big tempo change and everything gets trippy 

2 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Hope that the title track will have a nice build up...something like this would  be amazing 

Hide contents

Intro and first verse: slow and only a few instruments,maybe more acoustic

Pre chorus a rising beat in the back 

First Chorus- Tempo change similiar to West Coast but the Chorus  is faster and more upbeat then the verses,slighlty psychedelic influences 

Second verse is slower again but with more instruments , maybe heavier drums

Pre chorus

second chorus with more psychedelic influences

Bridge the song explodes into a firework of E-guitar solos and psychedelic influences 

Chorus again but like the final chorus in Freak with vocals in the  back and so on

Outro 

The song starts like a "normal " sounding song but then it gets crazier and chaotic to represent Lanas mind 

OUR MINDS :legend:

I would die if the title track would be similiar to West Coast with a tempo change and a trippy sound:lange: 

giphy.gif

I feel like if they keep hanging onto this single any longer we're gonna have another Love leak situation that messes up their whole plans

just release the damn song already my god

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

This is so tiring. In August I was so hyped for the album and saving up money for all the cds and cassettes (and the box set :toofloppy: ) and now it's just meh and all hype is gone :noparty:. Adding the strange interview, her silence and the car driving situation to this- it all leaves a sour feeling.

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I feel like if they keep hanging onto this single any longer we're gonna have another Love leak situation that messes up their whole plans, just release the damn song already my god

Yeah I'm not saying I'd condone someone leaking it, but there will come a time when people will get tired of the nonsense and take matters into their own hands. 

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah I'm not saying I'd condone someone leaking it, but there will come a time when people will get tired of the nonsense and take matters into their own hands. 

Love was inevitably gonna leak because her team wouldn't let it go, wasn't it cirulating around way back in September/October 2016? And they really had plans to release it all the way later in April 2017 ... i have to laugh, it was obviously going to leak way before then, have interscope not learned anything from that situation? There's clearly a few fans that have a few songs from this album too, so they really need to start this era before the inevitable happens, but we know they won't

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Love was inevitably gonna leak because her team wouldn't let it go, wasn't it cirulating around way back in September/October 2016? And they really had plans to release it all the way later in April 2017 ... i have to laugh, it was obviously going to leak way before then, have interscope not learned anything from that situation? There's clearly a few fans that have a few songs from this album too, so they really need to start this era before the inevitable happens, but we know they won't

Love was a whole other situation tho. Pretty sure BOZ is the only one atm whos got his hands on Let Me Love You Like A Woman. And the amount of people who had Love or BAR was immense

Lana once called me sweetheart so that's that

1 hour ago, wild caged animal said:

and that day is today

new york tiffany GIF

Hide contents

Seriously, album's coming October 16th so the announcement is this week

2 hours ago, vodkaa said:

SPEAK ON IT

PERRY@ 💫manifesting💫

1 hour ago, BlueINK said:

The reveal of the tracklist is always so exciting omg I remember when she dropped the tracklist for Ultraviolence and we all read titles like FMWUTTT and really wanted to know what that song sounded like. That's usually when I get really hyped.

THAT WAS ME WITH THE LFL TRACKLIST, seeing heroin, 13 beaches and BPBP I couldn't wait to hear them and as usual they were bangers UGHHHHH AHHHHH

33 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

some moron on tik tok says that the whole cocc leaked on twitter and lana says the nword in the songs :toofloppy: ofc ppl calling lana racist in the comments and dude cant give a link cuz it was "taken down"

dont be shy, drop his @🙈🙈

Are there chemtrails over your country club or are you just happy to see me? :hooker: :delicious:

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus

25 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

How soon is "soon" ma'am... we'd like to know 

tenor.gif?itemid=5714654 

With her I always assume soon means Tropico soon or Honeymoon soon

When she announced Sep 5th I scheduled the release date along with all of my things from Uni due that same week. Now that soon is the release date, I'm expecting the album to be released somewhere mid November HAHA

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

2 hours ago, Idol Of Roses said:

The fact they're selling the UK tour t-shirt after it was completely cancelled. No one's buying that :rip:

the fact that only half of the dates are in the UK but it's still labeled as a UK tour 

The geography skills.. but at this point this is not even geography

i76mrxw.png 

2 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

the fact that only half of the dates are in the UK but it's still labeled as a UK tour 

The geography skills.. but at this point this is not even geography

It's a shame, I actually love the distressed NFR cover on the front but I wouldn't get it with all those cancelled dates on the back

5 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

i keep singing that as if it’s already a song to the tune of ultraviolence lol “if this is the end, i want a boyfriend, oh baby yeah, if this is the end...” idk it seems like it would fit hahaha

I do that all the time too, I’ve been singing “chemtrails over the country club” to the tune of “drive by” in my head for so long that it’ll probably be jarring to hear the real song lol.

2 hours ago, BlueINK said:

The reveal of the tracklist is always so exciting omg I remember when she dropped the tracklist for Ultraviolence and we all read titles like FMWUTTT and really wanted to know what that song sounded like. That's usually when I get really hyped.

omg I remember the fake insiders who would ‘leak’ lyrics

the most notable one for me, was the one who said fuck my way up to the top didn’t include the song title in the song, I remember the meltdowns 

thankfully, that wasn’t the case

or omg remember when LFL leaked and EVERYONE thought it was fake

”There no way she’d do a song called In My Feelings”

UGH IM READY TO BE FED!!!

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

some moron on tik tok says that the whole cocc leaked on twitter and lana says the nword in the songs :toofloppy: ofc ppl calling lana racist in the comments and dude cant give a link cuz it was "taken down"

I don’t believe a word anyone says until I hear it myself.   I’d not take any notice as 98% of the time it’s some attention seeking gay. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think the title track will have a MAC feel mixed with Old Money lyrically and a bit of a county folk vibe. It will have a strong melody, perhaps some experimental production.  I think it will define the album and the sound. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance