Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Lust4Lastrassi said:

No Drake collab please:nails: his stuff has been a drastic decrease in quality at this point he’s like the McDonalds of rap/music:nails:. (No offense to any Drake stans hihi)

Drake is literally elevator music at this point

No more ASAP Rocky collabs anymore either. Ferg is the best one in the Mob anyway. 

I would like a Billie Eillish collab tho. I don’t love her music, and she never really grabs me the way lana did, BUT she is lowkey regarded as Lana’s successor by a lot of people. So a duet could a)be a nice sign of #unity or whatever and b) give Lana a chance to outsing that girl once and for all 😉

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

I'm surprised no one's said that she should collaborate w herself and release cocc. lowkey proud. :oic3:

I did last week. :oic2:

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

LMLYLAW out now, so good, can’t believe Lana wore a jockstrap on the cover the way we won :worship::oic2::gclap:

you had me in the first half, i thought you were being serious, i was a little shook. :defeated: :omfg:

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

23 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

you had me in the first half, i thought you were being serious, i was a little shook. :defeated: :omfg:

The worst posts are the ones that don’t contain the second half, and you spend 12 minutes running through all the possible music apps, dvree, vk, you tube, small p0rn break, and circle back to her website...only to find nothing was released

source.gif

17 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Drake is literally elevator music at this point

No more ASAP Rocky collabs anymore either. Ferg is the best one in the Mob anyway. 

I would like a Billie Eillish collab tho. I don’t love her music, and she never really grabs me the way lana did, BUT she is lowkey regarded as Lana’s successor by a lot of people. So a duet could a)be a nice sign of #unity or whatever and b) give Lana a chance to outsing that girl once and for all 😉

Whosaidthat.gif a downgrade ngl

ppaFuYQ.gif

But yeah a collab with Billie would be cool nnn I feel like it should sound really weird:defeated:

Just now, Shades of Lame said:

... I just dreamt she reworked Boom Like That for COCC :scoff:

Nightmare.

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

i’m rewatching videos from the house of blues san diego show i went to in 2017 and WOW those two promo shows were so amazing. she mixed up the playlist and was so present and excited. i miss 2017! 

can we get some FIRE in COCC?? 

8 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i’m rewatching videos from the house of blues san diego show i went to in 2017 and WOW those two promo shows were so amazing. she mixed up the playlist and was so present and excited. i miss 2017! 

can we get some FIRE in COCC?? 

ugh it's so crazy that that was 3 years ago. i remember wanting to go to that show but choosing to go to the one in SF instead. Life goes by so fast :trisha:!! i'm hoping lana will do concerts again but idek when that would be and now i'm just getting nostalgic cause im about to graduate college and shiz:krylie:cocc come out and make my senior year bearable please :thirst:

DJhy65Q.gif

2 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

ugh it's so crazy that that was 3 years ago. i remember wanting to go to that show but choosing to go to the one in SF instead. Life goes by so fast :trisha:!! i'm hoping lana will do concerts again but idek when that would be and now i'm just getting nostalgic cause im about to graduate college and shiz:krylie:cocc come out and make my senior year bearable please :thirst:

life will go back to normal eventually. i try to keep positive. it can’t be like this forever and we are living through history! 

I kinda have a feeling that COTCC could be experimental, yet really raw, like Magdalene by FKA twigs. The other day, she got compared to Kate Bush, and twigs is often compared to her too. I would love to hear Lana on songs that have a similar vibe to thousand eyes, home with you, mirrored heart... 

i want Lana x Rocky album or Lana x The Weeknd (i would die, i even made a playlist of some their songs and pretend theyre singing them together :toofloppy::rip:) or Lana x Travis but Travis' fanboys are crazy and misogynistic so it would be scary. I dont think cocc will be hip hop tho unfortunatelly

1 hour ago, vodkaa said:

what everyone forgot to mention, and I know this. is the album trailer. manifesting that. CLHMJB2.gif

Yes, let's discuss

If she's going for conspiracy theories, then I hope there are mermaids. It'd fit in well with your pearlescent vinyl idea :agree:

I'm not even joking; I want MERMAIDS. And unicorns like the ones she sings about in VB.