Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date

No artist that is a mega-star or could be considered one of her contemporaries is releasing on November 13, 20, and 27.

I think it is coming in November tbh, and it seems more likely, as we have always had a single at least a month before with each of her releases, so September (for me) is out of the picture.

October seems too soon to drop the full-album by her past schedules, so I think we'll definitely get at least LMLYLAW next month and then the COTCC video a week or two before the album comes!

16 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

if the title carries any meaning? ... lol then honeymoon would be about a couple on a honeymoon, and Norman Fucking Rockwell would be about well...sex...  I dont disagree necessarily about possible political tinges but... Lana herself believes in aliens and probably conspiracies, we have no idea what it will be about, but I feel there is going to be a darkness about the album based solely on the name alone, and that excites me. That is why I mention "Gods&Monsters" simply because of the words it evokes in the mind. 

There are more meanings to "honeymoon" then just couples being on an actual honeymoon. Ever hear of a metaphor? The album title for Honeymoon makes sense to me based on the themes of the album. "Honeymoon" doesn't have to simply mean joy, happiness and celebration. 

I'm not sure how you get "gods and monsters" from the title "Chemtrails Over the Country Club." Huge LOL.

10 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

There are more meanings to "honeymoon" then just couples being on an actual honeymoon. Ever hear of a metaphor? The album title for Honeymoon makes sense to me based on the themes of the album. "Honeymoon" doesn't have to simply mean joy, happiness and celebration. 

I'm not sure how you get "gods and monsters" from the title "Chemtrails Over the Country Club." Huge LOL.

you just proved my point... the words don’t literally mean what the album is about... my exact point was the concept of Metaphor which for some reason you’re mad at me for my own speculation... it’s just a thought / opinion, please stay out of my mentions. 

9 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yes, let's discuss

If she's going for conspiracy theories, then I hope there are mermaids. It'd fit in well with your pearlescent vinyl idea :agree:

I'm not even joking; I want MERMAIDS. And unicorns like the ones she sings about in VB.

i feel like she sorta went there w the aquarmarine mermaid cut dress that one show. and all the swimming in MTWBT. that n how she's already a modern day siren but. if we're going for that, maybe a more couture kinda thing? like she can be in bed or something, and there's a trail of cash or streams of silk or something. or go about it more avant garde and sit on a high throne and have a really long dress trail flowing down/ or a pollution photoshoot. she sings about unicorns in VB??? well for that, there's like. hm. idk how to not make that corny w/o talking about gear ngl looooooooooool 

8 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

@vodkaa what is riverside and what is BOL

it's a song she made w an ex before, and the other's a Nicki Minaj track that's got nothing to do w Lana, Bed of Lies

3 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

it's a song she made w an ex before, and the other's a Nicki Minaj track that's got nothing to do w Lana, Bed of Lies

are you sure? 

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

... we're talking about the poetry book on the pre-release? oof now I know it's getting bad 87VXRF0.gif

I'd join in tbh, but I've been stubbornly waiting for the book to come so. asked this question waaay back n no one answered tho so I assumed there wouldn't be any inferences, but. there was always an inkling of suspicion of course of course. 

87VXRF0.gif 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

are you sure? 

not my problem LMAO

5 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Sis where's the taste? No poetry slander allowed68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

. mm it wasn't. it was just an indicator of how dry the thread is. not gonna comment on something I haven't read yet, that'd b silly, silly goose zZqsW2N.gif

3 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

I can't with the fact that she went radio silent again. I hope she acknowledges Honeymoon's b-day. If we don't get an announcement of some sort next week, idk what I'll do :sadcore6:

Being a Honeymoon fan is knowing your album will die an underdog and being cool with it :oprah3:

17 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

if the title carries any meaning? ... lol then honeymoon would be about a couple on a honeymoon, and Norman Fucking Rockwell would be about well...sex...  I dont disagree necessarily about possible political tinges but... Lana herself believes in aliens and probably conspiracies, we have no idea what it will be about, but I feel there is going to be a darkness about the album based solely on the name alone, and that excites me. That is why I mention "Gods&Monsters" simply because of the words it evokes in the mind. 

uhh... you’re taking the titles too literal. NFR when said isnt like “norman is fucking rockwell” it means “Norman fucking Rockwell” to emphasize a point. Like when you say “I want some fucking food” you’re not talking about food and sex. So... yikes there. 

Also, Honeymoon doesn’t mean just a straight up Honeymoon. She’s literally honeymooning with her thoughts, giving herself pleasurable thoughts and ideas of what could’ve been, what should’ve been. That’s why she included the interlude because it fits so well. The Black Day proves this to be true. 

Ultraviolence isnt about rape, even though that’s what the word pretty much means. Some still believe the song is about alcohol, Jim being Jim Beam (high up on a beam, “Jim raised me up”). It alludes to how hard alcohol hits and ruins things. Not 100% sure if that’s true based off of anything Lana herself has said. 

Born To Die isnt about literal death, it’s about a relationship that was bound to end. It’s a poetic way of saying “When I first kissed you, I knew this was going to end. It wouldve never lasted.” It’s quite sad actually. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i just saw a license plate with the letters LDR and numbers 2312 AND i passed a country club 5 minutes later, it’s a sign. COCC is cumming in the year 2312, it’s so close, omg we WON!!! :beyonce:

I missed ur posts 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]