Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

We're all a bunch of gays ma'am :runs:

Well now, some of us go for both sides of the fence, hot is hot for me.Alas, im 400 percent not the man to get ms Del Rey looking my way. Im basically a salad at an Arby's, straight up unappealing. Also totally would never date Lana for info hahah, that's some evil 'Shes all That' nonsense. BUT to stay on topic. An entire week of silence? And after I claimed last Monday Manic Monday yeesh! That full blown confirms it in my sleep deprived mine that Chemtrails is on its way. And yes, I too deem the word "Soon" a persona non grata here. Trashy vague ass word. Lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HighbytheSea said:

Well now, some of us go for both sides of the fence, hot is hot for me.

I was joking :cryney: we stan being into hot people

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

An entire week of silence?

Not me saying last weekend that I felt something coming this week :eartha2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, past the bushes said:

I was joking :cryney: we stan being into hot people

Not me saying last weekend that I felt something coming this week :eartha2:

Oh no trust me i know you were, definitely not any offenses taken, nothing to be offended by, plus if Lana came walking my way I think I'd more than likely transform into an ostrich and bury my head in the road. Unworthy haha. And I know right?! I think we all felt something coming after her roading video, and then POOF! Nada. Shes a cookin something up. Like its technically Saturday here in Pennsylvania, so maybe another football Sunday with her new boo will make her happy enough to bless us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have we talked about the possibility of Bird World being on the album if it is an actual song? The title itself sounds so eccentric/dramatic that it might actually fit, and if it was originally on NFR and this is NFR's little sister..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Have we talked about the possibility of Bird World being on the album if it is an actual song? The title itself sounds so eccentric/dramatic that it might actually fit, and if it was originally on NFR and this is NFR's little sister..

I thought Bird World was an earlier version of NFR? Nonetheless, it's a very theatrical title that deserves to be reworked into some psychedelic song.

Cruel World + I Can Fly + Venice Bitch = :hair:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

that was so scary wtf it felt huge...

this is gonna get moved to the rando thread, but it was like 4.8. I remember instinctively jumping while a 5.4 was happening (LOL) last time and it stopped by then. this one was ok imo.. as strange as it sounds. no aftershocks, n hopefully not hope ur good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

this is gonna get moved to the rando thread, but it was like 4.8. I remember instinctively jumping while a 5.4 was happening (LOL) last time and it stopped by then. this one was ok imo.. as strange as it sounds. no aftershocks, n hopefully not hope ur good! 

If you know it's going to get moved then why not just post it there anyways? Very rude to make the mods (Elle lol) do work for you after multiple warnings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

If you know it's going to get moved then why not just post it there anyways? Very rude to make the mods (Elle lol) do work for you after multiple warnings

i don’t really think it’s that serious :eek:


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, electra said:

i don’t really think it’s that serious :eek:

thank u. 

@ mods u know there's nothing malicious. 



@hashtagtylerh and I was just following the convo. lemme theorize some more if that makes u feel comfortable. 

I really hope she doesn't delay it any further bc I don't think this year's gonna be slowing down. things seem to already be speeding the year up and I'm hoping the material stays fresh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, past the bushes said:

This :trisha: also we fucking need a song with at least some resemblance to Stargirl Interlude because that was a moment :trisha: I don't know who was in charge of that song but I'm begging :trisha: spare slutty anthem? :trisha: spare slutty anthem ma'am :trisha:

yuuuuup its produced by Labrinth, ive been praying that Lana would work with him in the future:pray2: his soundtrack for Euphoria is iconic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so here for "Grenadine Quarantine" and "If This Is The End - I Want A Boyfriend" if they're on the album! Those titles sound amazing!


tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, past the bushes said:

This :trisha: also we fucking need a song with at least some resemblance to Stargirl Interlude because that was a moment :trisha: I don't know who was in charge of that song but I'm begging :trisha: spare slutty anthem? :trisha: spare slutty anthem ma'am :trisha:

YES OMG I'M BEGGING TOO STARGIRL INTERLUDE IS :thirst: I NEED MORE LIKE THAT SOMETHING RELEASED LIKE THAT


tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, larina said:

I am so here for "Grenadine Quarantine" and "If This Is The End - I Want A Boyfriend" if they're on the album! Those titles sound amazing!

yup, grenadine quarantine sounds like a dream 


you are boring me to death and im already dead. 

:bodyisready:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I've finally listened to The Ooz by King Krule after reading about it in this thread and I must say that I really liked it! I'd love if Lanz took inspiration from it for COCC, since she posted about this album on her ig in 2017! 

I have to take some time to dive deeper into the lyrics, since I'm not a native english speaker and KK's accent sounds pretty hard to me, so I don't really know what's the theme of the album, but I enjoyed its jazzy, gloomy and almost creepy soundscape... it's all I want COCC to be!

 

Also, I hate featurings on Lanz's albums, but I'd do an exception for a collab with King Krule on COCC :mj: 


Lanarat.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...